Chapter 5

RILEY'S POV

I went away from Toby and Connor as they both got ready. I found a comfy spot and fixed everything for my plan. I did what Toby did with the picnic and stuff except the banner and all. I went for a stroll finding for the right time to ask her. I saw Rein behind Connor.

REIN'S POV

Someone grabbed me from the side and began to cover my sight and mouth to stop my screaming. He dragged somewhere I don't ofcourse cause I cant see. I bit his palm and he shouted and I recognized who it was. I screamed.

RILEY'S POV

I was walking over to Rein when I saw someone grab her from the side. I quickly ran to them but when I arrived they were gone. I tried to track them until I heard Rein's screams.

REIN'S POV

I screamed again and he covered my mouth and said

"I put my hands out of your eyes and mouth just don't scream and run awy or something will go wrong."

I nodded after he let go he tied a rope on my foot and hands.

He realeased his hands on my face and saw Scott.

"W-what do you want?" I asked

"Will you go to the prom with me?"

my jaw dropped.

"You kidnapped me for that?!?!"

"I wont use the term kidnap I just did that for drama."

"Your a sick asshole!"

"Yes I am, so do you want to go to the prom with me?"

"You think I'll go to the prom with you!"

"Yeah! I'm the most popular guy in school ofcourse I know you'll say yes."

"Well I wont cause I'm with someone else."

"How dare you say that to me." "Dont you realize that I've liked you since 5th grade." he said

"I dont care I like someone else!"

"Well since I can't have you then I'll just play with you!"

He started removing he's shirt and came closer and carefully unzips his pants. I tried to move but the rope wont come off now he's leaning infront of me then I screamed as loud as I can.

RILEY'S POV

I heared Rein's screams again and again and I followed the sound and saw Rein on the floor while someone is seducing her. I ran onto that person and punched him with all my rage.

"So Rein this is your guy." He teased me.

"Yeah I'm his guy and I'm the one who'll save her."

I saw Rein looking down sobbing with fear. I wanted to comfort her but first I need to beat this jerk up.

"Aww how sweet... But she's mine."

I punched his chin which made him fall I grabbed a peice of wood and hit it on his head which made him collapse. I ran to Rein and removed hthe ropes attached to her and hugged her.

"Are you okay?"

"Ye-yeah can we go home please"

I nodded "Do you want me to call the cops?"

"No don't. I think he already learned his lcesson."

We walked back home and brought her first at my room to fix her up. I was a little dissappointed beacause I was planning on courting her but eventually this jerk came in. I wanted to ask her what happened but she looks like she's in so much pain and I dont want her to receive more pain because of me. After she looked fine I walked her home.