Chapter 16

I'M BACK! GUYS HOLY MOLEY I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!

SCHOOLS ALMOST OUT, SO YES MORE UPDATES

Now, no more in caps, let's get on with the story ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV:

May 25, 2014

I've been with Jake for a few months. No word from Alex. Jake has been really sweet. I seriously hope I never see Alex ever again. Jake seems to understand my problems. I've told him my life, and he has told me his. He's just one of those guys who seems to understand. This might be wrong, but I think I'm falling in love.

I finished writing in my journal when Jake called me down for dinner. I walked into the kitchen to see another girl. She had brown hair, and blue eyes. She looked about fourteen.

"Jade, this is Erika." Jake said.

The name hit me like a slap in the face. Aricka..the model, who was brutally murdered. 

"H-hi." I stuttered.

I couldn't look Erika in the eyes. She honestly looked a lot like the other Aricka. I felt like I was going to puke. The images of Aricka's lifeless eyes came flooding back through my memorie. When I ran into her cold, stiff body. Her wet, sticky blood covering me.

Before I knew it, I passed out. All I saw was white, and Jake calling my name. 

.

.

I woke up in a hurry. Sweat covering me. It was just a dream. It was so real. The problem was, little did I know that my real life nightmare was about to happen.

.

.

It was four in the morning when I heard someone come into my room.

"Jake?" I sleepily asked.

"No Jade. It's me." I heard a familiar voice.

"A-Alex?" I could barely say.

"That's right. Let's go." Alex said.

He grabbed me by my hair and started dragging me out by my hair. 

Jake walked into the hallway, holding a knife in his hand. Alex dragged me over to a chair, strapping me in.

"Jake?" I asked as he started walking over to me.

"Shhh. It will be over soon enough." He said with a sickly grin.

"I thought you liked me." I managed to whisper.

"Haha you actually believed my act? I just needed to get you to trust me. Goes to show how gullible you really are." He smiled again, showing off his white teeth.

Jake walked over to me, the knife gleaming in his hand. Before I knew it, he stabbed me right in the gut.

I heard an almost gurgling sound; coming from my own mouth.

I looked down, my stomach bleeding, the knife stuff into me.

I didn't realize, but I was screaming. I was screaming as loud as I could.

I heard someone pounding on the door.

"What is going on in there?!" A possible neighboor was yelling through the door.

"Help!" I screamed louder.

I screamed until my vocal cords felt like nails clawing at my throat.

I looked around and realized Jake and Alex were gone. 

I couldn't move. I felt numb and stiff.

"I'm going to die." I said with tears in my eyes.

When they finally find my body, they'll realize I was dead. They'll stare into my cold, lifeless eyes, and will realize I was right around the corner from the police. I was one phone call away. My mom and dad will die inside knowing they couldn't save their little girl. Summer will cry, realizing her best friend is gone. I'm gone.