Chapter 18

Yay I'm finally updating!

Enjoy the chapter guys :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been several weeks since I found out about the serum. They hadn't injected it into me since that day. Although, I knew they were using it on other people as I often heard screams coming from other rooms through out the house. 

I haven't seen Alex at all since that day either. The only person I've seen is Jake, and he hasn't said anything to me. The only thing he's been doing is giving me food and water. I've tried talking to Jake, but he completely ignores me. Have I done something wrong?

I heard footsteps walking down the hallway, and then stopping right in front of my door. The door slowly opened, revealing Alex behind it. He stepped in with a sickly grin on his face. He closed and locked the door.

"Hello Jade." Alex said.

He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist. He hurled me to my feet, making me lose balance. He kept a firm grip on my wrist to keep me standing.

"You are dead to me now. I've found some other girl that won't fight me and actually appreciates me. I'm sending you off with Jake." Alex growled.

I had to fight back the smile that was starting to form. I was finally getting away from Alex. Jake will take much better care of me. I'll get Jake to trust me again, and hopefully I can escape.

I noticed that Alex had a burlap sack in his other hand. He quickly put it over my head and led me out of the room. He pulled me through the house and then we were outside. I breathed in the fresh air as best as I could with the sack over my head.

He guided me to a car, and shoved me inside. I heard him talking to someone and then closing the car door.

"Happy to get away from Alex?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Yes..Jake?" I questioned.

"Yup." He replied.

He started the car and we took off. We drove for several hours. I had fallen asleep a couple of times on the way so, I'm not quite sure how long we were actually driving.

When we finally arrived, he pulled the sack off of my head. I looked around and noticed we were just in a regular neighborhood.

"You better behave or else." Jake said as he got out of the car.

He came around and opened my door and grabbed onto my arm. He kept a firm grip on me as he pulled me out of the car.

One of the neighbors was watering his lawn and he waved as we walked into the house. Jake guided me into a large room. It had a bed in it and two nightstands. There was was also a dresser. 

"Here's our bedroom." Jake said.

I quickly spun around to face him.

"Our?" I questioned.

"Yes. While we live here, you will be my wife. Depending on how long we're here, we might even officially get married." Jake said with a grin.

I didn't know what to think or what to say. His wife? He's crazy if he thinks I'll be forever happy with him and live with him for the rest of our lives. I just smiled back at him. I had to get him to trust me.

"I'll go get the rest of our things." Jake said.

He left me alone in the room to look around. I looked in the dresser drawers and saw an assortment of clothes. One of the drawers was full of sexy lingerie. Did he really think I would wear that for him? I walked over to the bed and felt the mattress. It felt just like how my bed did before I got kidnapped. The sheets were red and silky. There were lamps on both of the nightstands. I turned and saw another door on the other side of the room. I opened it to find a really nice looking bathroom. Jake really knew how to decorate.

Jake came back in with a few boxes. He opened them to reveal only books. I gave him a puzzled look as he started to pull them out.

"I really like to read." Jake said with a smile.

His smile looked different..almost genuine? It was weird to see him look so happy, but I have to admit that he look quite adorable. 

No, Jade stop it. You're not allowed to think he's adorable in any way. 

He put the box in the corner and went and grabbed a few more boxes. I can't believe this is actually happening. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I'm finally away from Alex, but I still just want to go home and see my friends and family again. They probably all think I'm dead.

"There, now all of the boxes are inside. Why don't we have dinner yeah?" Jake asked.

I nodded and then followed him into the kitchen. The kitchen already was set up with a dining table, chairs, and dishes in all of the cupboards. I wonder when he had time to do all of this. 

Jake started cooking dinner while I sat at the table and looked around. My eyes landed on the floor by my feet. I noticed a few drops of something dark. Some type of food or drink maybe? It was only a few drops so it is possible. 

Jake come over and started setting the table so we could eat soon. We waited ten more minutes before dinner was ready. He served us both then we started to eat. I couldn't help but smile as I ate. I haven't had a warm meal in months. It made me realize how much I missed my mom's cooking.

Once we finished dinner, I helped him clean up all of the dishes. Once that was done, Jake had me go into our bedroom and wait for a minute. He came back with shampoo and soap. He took me into the bathroom and shut the door. He started peeling off his clothes and then looked at me like he was expecting me to. I didn't want to shower with Jake.

He walked over to me and started taking my clothes off for me because I wouldn't. Once he was done, I subconsciously covered my body.

"Don't worry about it princess. You're beautiful." Jake said to me.

I didn't budge as he turned on the water to get it to the right temperature. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in with him. Once we were in, he kissed me passionately and roughly. I didn't want to kiss back but I did. Maybe if I gain his trust I can get out of here.

He handed me the shampoo and then proceeded to clean himself. I quickly washed my hair and the rest of me. It felt really good to be clean.

He turned off the shower and jumped out. He handed me a towel and I quickly dried myself off. He went and got me some clean clothes. I changed into them to find that they fit me quite well.

I followed him over to the bed and crawled in with him. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and started snuggling. Whatever makes him happy I guess.

"Tomorrow we will get married my princess."  He purred to me before I fell into a deep sleep.