Chapter 11

Jade's POV: 

I wanted to yell, or scream, anything to catch her attention.

I needed to get away from the devil, and as in the devil I mean Alex.

When Alex looked away I hurried and motioned to get her attention. She looked right into my eyes. I knew she knew it was me. She hurried and got her cell phone and started dialling a number. Alex stopped to talk to someone, so this should give me time.

Before I knew it, there were cops coming.

Alex grabbed my wrist, dragging me through people and hurrying. I could hear Summer yelling, along with some cops running towards us. Alex quickened his pace, practicly dragging me. He finally just picked me up and started running, so he could faster.

The cops weren't nearly as fast as Alex was. He ran out of those doors like a freaking ninja or something and ran to his car. He practicly threw me in and started the car, driving as fast as he could out of there. The cops started coming after him. He swerved, he turned, he did everything to get away from those cops, but with no prevail.

Before I knew it, the car slammed into a wall, almost exploding right before my eyes. I felt a major pain go through me. I heard yelling and screaming. I felt someone pick me up and run. I started to see black as it blurred my vision. The sounds of screaming were fading.

I coughed, blood coming up and all over me. I could feel major burns all over me, and cuts and scraps. I felt like a shredded up piece of paper. Tears weld up in my eyes. I didn't know who was carrying me, or where we were going.

I was in so much pain until my vision completly blurred and it went black.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I woke up with a sharp pain all over my body. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was back in that cabin..with Alex. Tears started pouring out. I'm gonna die..I'm gonna die.. I looked over me to see burns, cuts, scrapes, everything you could even think of.

Shards of glass were stuck in my arms, my hair was sticky with blood. My lips were cracked and bleeding. Blood was coming out of my nose.

I looked around the room to so no one else in there. I tried to move my legs, but they were surely broken. My wrists were sprained. Bruises lined my arms. My throat burned. I needed to get out of here, but there is no way I could. I don't even know where Alex is.

I wanted to die. Why can't I just kill myself? I looked around for anything. Anything to just slit my throat. I saw a mirror I could break and use the broken pieces. One problem, it was across the room. I slowly lowered myself off the bed, landing so I was on my stomache. I scooted myself across the room.

I made my way to the mirror, slowly helping myself to sit on the chair in front of it. I took my fists and slammed them on the mirror as hard as I possibly could. It broke into tiny little pieces. I lifted the most jagged looking piece and held it up to my throat.

The door opened and in came an angry looking Alex.

"What the heck are you doing?" He yelled at me.

I eyed the glass, not even looking in his eyes.

He ran over to me, taking away the glass and slapped me across the face.

"You're worthless! Everything about you is worthless! You're a slut and a whore. You don't belong in this world. You should have never been born! You worthless little piece of-" Alex got cut off by me punching him in the nuts.

"Shut up! I didn't do anything wrong. It's you! You cheated on me and now I'm the one getting punished for it? You make NO sense. You're the one who should've never been born. You sick little moron!" I screamed at him.

"I loved you Jade! And you just had to throw it all away. I wanted you all to myself. You needed to know pain because I felt that when you dumped me. You need to know I'm the alpha, and you are my mate. You are mine. You are not anyone elses. I thought you felt the same way. We all make mistakes and I made one. But I was sorry for it." Alex said.

"I can't forgive for something like that. Please let me go." I said as the tears started pouring down my face.

"Shh.. babe you're okay. We can live our lives together. You're just saying that." He said as he wiped some tears off my face.

I slapped his hand away from me.

"I want to go! I hate you! Go die." I said.

He looked at me, then picked me up by my hair. He dragged me through the cabin, outside to the small little lake by the cabin.

He threw me into the freezing cold water.

"Learn your lesson about talking back to me!" He yelled.

I shivered. I couldn't swim with broken legs. I was going deeper and deeper. Maybe this is how I die. This could be my escape from him. Maybe I'm going to be set free.