Chapter 13

Baha, so like my b-day is on Halloween..so urm I'm not updating for a little while..

Urm yeah.

Maybe you guys could possibly share my story while I'm gone?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV: 

Alex came over to me. He put the gun against my head. 

"Get up!" Alex yelled at me.

I slowly got up. I followed him towards the door. I mean, I had no choice, he could've killed me. He grabbed my bloody wrist and shoved me towards his car. 

"Get in." Alex said.

I got in the car. I was shaking. I looked around for anyone, anything. The tears came pouring out when I saw no one was around.

"Stop crying. Now." Alex said sternly.

It was hard to stop, but I some how managed. I curled up in a ball. Wishing the pain would just go away. This was never going to end. He wouldn't kill me, he's having way to much fun with this. I've lost all hope. It's never coming back. I know people are always like, "Don't lose hope." But I have, and nothing is going to change that. It's gone. Forever.

I must've fallen asleep because I suddenly woke up in a room. I've never seen this room before, nor did I know where it was. It looked like how a little girls room would be decorated. Pink walls, pink bedsheets, pink..everything.

I looked around once more to check my surroundings. There was a window, low to the ground. No one was in the room. Perfect.

I carefully and slowly opened the window. I ripped open the screen. I carefully poked my head out to check if anyone was there. No car, nothing.

I climbed out of the window, slowly and making sure nothing went wrong. I was in a neighborhood. People all around. Finally.

I ran over to a young looking lady who was playing with her kids.

"Excuse me miss. Can I use your phone?" I asked her.

She looked me up and down. She looked horrified. Did I really look that bad?

"Umm..sure, hold on." She pushed her kids inside and pulled out her phone.

Her hand was shaking as she held it out to me. I gladly took it. Dialing 911. Her phone immediatly died. I heard a small laugh from someone behind me.

"You thought you'd get away this easily?" 

I turned around to see Alex. He was smirking. 

"These people are in on this Jade. So don't think they will help you." Alex said.

Again, the tears threatened to pour down. No. No, this seriously can't be happening. Alex then dragged me to a different house. We walked in and there was a really hot guy standing there.

"This is Jake."

Jake from State Farm? Is all that came to my mind. Opps.

"Hi." Is all I could get out of my mouth.

"You will be staying with him for the next few days. Got it?" Alex asked. I simply nodded.

Alex then walked out of the door, leaving me and Jake alone in that room. Awkward silence took over.

"The room is down the hallway, first door on the left. We will go through rules during dinner."

And with those words I walked to my "new room" Once I opened the door, I saw a bedroom decorated with zebra and yellow. I really liked this room. I kicked off my shoes, and made my way towards the zebra printed bed.

I saw a small black notebook and and pencil hiding under the pillow. I took them out and opened up the notebook. All of the pages where blank. I decided I can write down all of my experiances while I'm with Alex in hopes maybe someone will find it.

I pulled out the pencil, thinking of a few things, and writing them down in my very first entry:

Date: 10/29/13

I'm in a guy named Jake's house. Alex has recently taken me to this huge neighborhood, all of the neighboors are in on this little thing. 

Alex just killed his brother, Nick. Nick tried saving me from Alex, but Alex found out and shot him.

Alex also gave me this really gross makeover, I'm completely different now.

We also went to the mall, and I saw Summer there. She called the cops, but somehow me and Alex got away.

Now I'm sitting in my new home for now. Alex is gone and it's just me and Jake.

I've lost all hope, and it's gone. Forever.

I thought that was good for today. I slipped the notebook under the bed, along with the pencil. That's when I heard yelling from Jake.

"Get out to the kitchen now! Dinner is ready!"

I made my way to the door, turning the cold doorknob. I walked down the dim hallway to what I assumed was the kitchen. I guessed right because Jake was sitting there with two plates on a table.

I saw noodles in a large bowl, along with tomatoe sauce in a pot. I sat down and scooped noodles onto my plate, drizzling sauce over it.

I could feel my mouth watering at the sight of the yummy food. And it was of course delicious. We ate in silence, until after we finished he pulled out a list of rules.

"First, don't leave your room when you're not supposed to. Second, do not talk to me unless given permission. And lastly, don't talk even if it's not to me, unless given permission. Got it?"

I nodded.

"I said, Got it?" He said a little louder.

"Yes." I said.

"Good. Now go to your room."

I got up and hurried to the room. I carefully closed  the door, making sure not to slam it.

I really needed rest, so went over to the dresser, and hoped there was some clothing in there. Suprisingly enough, there was. I found a nightgown and quickly put it on after slipping off my old clothes. 

I walked over to the bed, laying down in the soft covers. I switched off the lamp, falling into a deep sleep. Probably the best sleep I've gotten since I got kidnapped.