Confusion and Realization (Chapter 7)

''My family killed all of their proxies, couldn't handle the pressure, I guess?'' Jack said, casually.

"B-But you told me that if you ki-"

"Okay. I lied, well, I didn't fully lie, but if I told you the truth, you would have never listened."

"That doesn't excuse anything Jack!" I say, screaming in frustration.
How could he do this? I know he's an asshole but this is just fucked up.

"So what else have you lied about? Hm? Anything else I should know?"

"No. That's it. Everything else is true, even the part about the soul mate and what not, I just lied about wanting to die after you kill them, you can move on, it's not THAT bad. Only one pasta killed themselves but it was because he was in love with his proxy and she got killed, so he killed himself."

"Wow... That's really sad."

"Meh." Jack says while sitting on his bed.

It scares me sometimes how he is so casual about this kind of stuff, then again, he is a psychopath.

"Alright... Well... I guess I'll grow a pair and move on." I say, sighing.

"That's a good girl." he says mockingly.

"Oh shut up!"

He laughs at me while I roll my eyes.

"So where the fuck am I gonna sleep?"

"Um.. with me? Duh."

"Uh. Hell no." I say backing away.

"Well princess, you don't really have a choice." he says while walking towards me.

Holy shit.

"U-Um yes I do."

My back runs into the wall. I can't back up anymore. He is now inches away from me. He puts his arms on my shoulders and looks at me with intense eyes.

"No you fucking don't, little girl. Now get to bed or I'll make you."

I quiver at that statement. I feel heat rise in my cheeks when I think about what he would do to make me go to bed with him.

Wait. What. No.

This is not a sexual persuasion. He is a psychopath. God damn it Raven, stop being a pervert. He will probably make you go to bed by holding a knife to your throat.

"Okay, fine." I say, still a little flustered.

"Great." He says like he finally put his child to bed.

I wish he could stop treating me like a child.. All that "good girl" and "little girl" shit... But... I know deep down that I sorta kinda maybe possibly like it... Ugh.

I lay down on the left side of the bed, which was a mistake because he now as to climb over me to get to the other side. I try to move over but it's to late. He's already climbing over me. He hovers over me longer than necessary, then he finally lays down, his back facing me.

I am grateful. I do not want him to be watching me all fucking night. I finally feel myself relax, for the first time all day and slowly drift to sleep.

-----

Thank you 4 reading !!! Next chapter will be longer!!! <3