You're Mine (Chapter 3)

For a second, I thought I was dreaming or going crazy. No way. There was no way this was happening. We live in a good house, a good neighborhood, and we don't have any crimes here. Then I remembered we live in the fucking ghetto.

Shit.

I slowly back away until my back was against the wall. The blood on his mask looked fresh. He must have just killed.

Oh no.

"Dad?!" I screamed.

"Awh. You screamin' for Daddy?" He said in a mocking voice. "Love to tell you that fuckers dead." He then started laughing as the tears fell down my face.

All the fear has washed away, all the sadness has washed away, I am only filled with rage. He thinks he can get away with this? I wipe my tears and step towards him. He stops laughing. I notice he has a scalpel. I gotta be careful. He has a weapon, I don't.

"You think you're tough shit for killing a 40 year old?"

So much for being careful.

"Little girl. You have no idea what I'm capable of." He said while tossing his scalpel in his hand.

" Right, well, you go ahead and kill me, a 16 year old girl. You already killed a drunk 40 year old. You can take me right?"

He just stared at me for a few seconds and I stared back. I can't let him intimidate me.

I felt my head bang against the wall. I fall to the ground while a dark figure looms over me. Just before I pass out I hear him whisper " You're mine now, little girl."

---

Thank you for reading!