Becoming One (Chapter 4)

Eyeless Jack POV

I watch as her eyes slowly close, her body gradually slumping. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.
I finally found my proxy, even though I'm the last one, I still got one. Slender made it a requirement to get one or we would get suspended from killing. That only happens if we get caught or kill to much, and the suspension only lasts for a week, if that.

But, about a month ago, without a reason,
he told us to get a proxy or we will be suspended until we further notice. We only got one month to find one, ( talk about a rush), like honestly, it's really hard to find the right proxy for you. First off, you have to get their consent, which I will force out of this twat. Second, it has to be a victim. You can't make it someone you're actually friends with or whatever. Lastly, you actually can't pick your proxy at all. Your soul does.

I know, it's weird.

Basically your soul connects with another soul and what that means is that other being is the most compatible to you. Then, once they accept, you guys are bound for life. You will do anything for them, you would die for them, live for them, anything.
You can also sense when your, I guess you could say, soul mate, is near. You feel something that words can't explain and it grows stronger and stronger when you get closer, and once you're with them, it's practically exploding inside you.

If you're wondering what will happen if they refuse? You kill them and then yourself. Well you don't have to kill yourself, but almost everyone does, because the feeling of losing your other half, is more painful than any pain you've felt in your lifetime. So that's why I'm forcing this bitch to be my "soulmate" or whatever.

I hope there is another word for it.

---
Raven POV

Oh god, my head hurts like hell.

I slowly open my eyes; where the hell am I?
"So you're awake, 'bout time."
I look at the figure in front of me. When I realize who it is, I immediately glare.
I try to get up but I'm tied to a chair apparently.

"Ha. Nice try. You think I'm that stupid?"

"Was that a rhetorical question? If not, yes, I do."

He glares at me.

"You're the one tied up here, I'd watch it if I were you."

"Bite me."

"Gladly."

He walked towards me, at first I thought he was toying with me, until I feel his teeth sink into my neck. I groan from the pain. Fucking asshole.

"Now, take your blood from my mouth." he says while my blood drips from his mouth.

"No way, creep."

"Well, I tried to be nice."

He bit down on my lip, forcing me to open my mouth. I feel the warm liquid in my mouth, I try to spit it out but he uses his tongue to push it back in. I finally give up and swallow, tasting the iron and salt.

"Satisfied?" I say in a sarcastic voice.

"Very."

He's breathing hard and his palms look sweaty. I might be mistaken but... he looks like he wants more...

Before I could say anything I feel a warm feeling in my chest, it starts to grow, it keeps growing until it practically goes through my whole body. It feels so good, I can't even begin to explain.

"W-What did y-you do to m-me?" I manage to say in-between gasps.

He smirks.

"I told you that I would make you mine."

----

Thanks for reading :-)