Slender (Chapter 5)

Raven's POV

"What the fuck did you do to me?!" I scream.

I've never been more scared and confused in my whole life.

"I made you my proxy." he said while untying me.

"What the fuck is that?" I rub my wrists from where the rope made marks on.

"I'll explain later, but first, what's your name?"

Seriously, he's asking my name. After everything that just happened? He seriously is a lunatic.

"Raven. Now spill."

"Wow, not even gonna ask for my name. Rude."

He's a childish lunatic.

"What's your name?" I say in an annoyed voice.

"I don't wanna tell you now."

I swear to fucking god I will kill this fucker.

"Eyeless Jack. Jack for short." he says giving up.

"Hey... that sounds familiar."

"Well, duh moron. I'm one of the most dangerous fucking serial killers in the world. You think I might be on the news every once in awhile?"

Holy fuck. So I'm not with an amateur. I'm with a completely utter psycho. Wait. Why the fuck am I alive?

"Okay. Now that we've got to become bffs, what is a proxy and why have you not killed me?"

-Eyeless Jack repeats the story-

"No fucking way. Nope. Nope. Nope. I'll pass thank you very much."

"Well sweetheart, you don't have a choice. You already signed the deal with that bloody kiss."

"Um. I didn't sign shit. I was forced."

"True. But I honestly don't care."

I swear to fucking god I will kill this fucker.

"Listen asshole-"

Before I could finish, a very,very tall, skinny... man? teleported in the room. He was faceless and white as Elsa's hair. (Frozen reference)

"Well, hello there child. I am Slender man. It is a pleasure to meet you."
He extended a long, boney hand. I shake it politely, not wanting to be rude, but in all honesty, I was terrified.

"Don't be afraid child. I am not here to harm you, but to welcome you. I do not harm proxies nor do I harm my family."

I'm guessing Jack is part of his family.

"Alright. Well, it's nice to meet you Slender man."

"Good manners, child. You may call me Slender, if you like."

"Sure- I mean- Yes, I would like that."

I feel like if he had a face he would be chuckling at me.

"Jack, whenever you and this lovely lady are ready, come up for dinner."

He then teleported away, leaving us in silence that I decided to break.

"He was nice, kinda scary, but nice." I say in the nicest way possible. I liked Slender a hell of a lot more than this asshole.

"Yeah. He's chill, unless he's angry..."

I see him shiver. Wow. If Jack cringes at the thought of someone's anger, that person must be pretty bad. I'm definitely going to stay on Slender's good side.

"Well ready for dinner?"

Before I could answer, my stomach makes a low groan.

"I'm taking that as a yes."

I blush.

----

Thanks for reading :-)