Dance at Midnight

Start Date 4/01/2018

Hey guys! My name is Bella and this a new fanfiction about Bobby Mares since I haven't really seen any around. I really enjoy writing and I wanted to share it with you guys. I am all about wanting to get better so feedback would be awesome, letting me know what I could improve (but there is a difference between criticism and being plain rude). There will be curse words in this book due to the nature of the people I am writing about so there is a warning there.

Please do not steal my ideas. I am all for being inspired by other writers and getting ideas off of them but not to the extent of copy and pasting. Plagiarisim is a crime and I really wouldn't appreciate it. I own Leah Humphrey and her storyline. She is strictly from my brain but any brands or places she goes are not owned by me.

I do not know how often I will update, I am trying to work out a schedule. But whenever I have free time I'll come right over to my laptop and get to work.

On a lighter note I hope you enjoy this book and can really indulge yourself in Leah's story and follow her along through her tough times and her good ones. Remember to vote and comment so more people can join and follow you and Leah on her way up to the top.

Have fun!
xoxo Bella Columbus