Concern, Monster Hunt, and Ambush

Start from the beginning

"FoUNd eM, tHeiR bOTh In UnDerSwAP #01, whICh is iN a pAciFiSt roUtE RIghT nOw."

"Can you bring them back?" Horror asked.

"NOt froM HErE. I haVe tO Be iN tHe ACtuaL AU to reAcH tHem wITh mY stRiNGs."

"I know I may be asking a lot from you Error, but can you go and bring them back? Nightmare would kill us if we left the castle unguarded."

Dust looked hopeful. Horror just looked like himself. I knew a favor in return might come in handy in the near future so I just nodded my head.

"TeLL NighTMarE tHAt thEy'Re in UndeRSWAp # 01 wHEn he coMEs bACk If i'M nOt BAck bY tHEn."

They both nodded as I created a portal to UnderSwap. I have a bad feeling about this.

Third Person POV

UnderSwap seemed pretty normal. Chara was at HotLand by now and everyone was happy... Except for two skeletons in Snowdin Forest. They were tied up and gagged by Swap Papyrus and a few Sanses, including Dream, Blue, and Color. Color was hoping to bring Killers emotions back while Dream was hoping for some answers on his brothers newest plans. He wouldn't be doing much of the talking. That's why Fell and SwapFell Sans were here. Though Dream hoped it wouldn't go THAT far.

Blue was pissed, his brother has been stalking him and keeping him on a leash for months. Ever since Error was kicked out Papyrus felt it was important to keep Blue close, but Sans was close to snapping at his brother. He was close to leaving his own universe at this point to get away from Papyrus. Now he was forced to come here, watching as two evil Sanses were getting interrogated and possibly tortured later on, and he knew that they were Errors friends. No wonder Papyrus was so smug this morning, he knew that they were close to Error and now he basically gets to watch them suffer. He can tell that his brother is slowly changing into a darker version of himself in secret. 

Blue himself has changed in the anti void when he was with Error. But Error is gone, so he felt that he had to get these Sanses out alive. Like a forgotten monster once told him,"A friend of a friend is a friend of mine as well." This is the case now. Even if he became wanted for treason, or got caught, he would get them out. No matter what the cost is. For his friend.

Little did they all know, Error was already watching and waiting for the best chance to strike.

Error's POV

Freaking UnderSwap #01. Out of all of the billions of AU's and their copies that Ink has created, it had to be the original UnderSwap. I hope I don't run into Blue because Stretch is always with him now. I was not in the mood for a fight, at least if it wasn't about Killer and Cross. I have a job and I'm not gonna let that anomaly get in the way. Their code was leading me deep into Snowdin Forest, and they weren't alone either. If the code isn't glitching, the swap skeleton bros and other AU Sanses were here. I mean I understand why some Sanses might be here, but there's more than I anticipated. I kinda wish Horror or Dust came along but then again, I work better alone. Like it always should and will be.

I heard talking a few feet ahead of me and saw Blue guarding Cross's and Killer's gear. I teleported to the nearest hidden sturdy tree branch I could find to spy. From what I could see from my vantage point, there's a clearing down below. Cross and Killer are gagged and are in different areas. Cross is being interrogated by Stretch, UnderFell Sans and SwapFell Sans at the opposite side of the clearing. Probably to keep Cross and Killer from interacting. Killer was a lot closer, almost eight feet away. Dream stood and watched while Color seemed to be talking to him. Why just the two of them? Even the other Sanses here are not patrolling around here. Like they were discussing something quietly. Or at least trying to.