Due to blood loss from a missing leg and our heavy strikes, the Jabberwock is finally slain. Once its body vanishes, the royal arm we've been searching for lays upon the floor before us. As Noctis claimed its power, I turned to Pisces and thanked him. He smiled in return and told me to search behind the farthest test tube from the entrance. Running to where he told me, I peered behind the glass tube to spot the entrance of the ruins.

A green light greeted me when I opened the stone door. The only other zodiac I have yet to visit who's element is earth is Virgo. This must be where she resides. Reaching the inner chamber, I place my hand on the pulsating orb to awaken Virgo. Seconds flew by and the orb vanishes to be replaced with Virgo herself.

"You are as beautiful as the other zodiacs have described you to be," She smiles warmly

"I do not compare to your own beauty, Virgo."

She giggles lightly before folding her wings behind her back. "Zodia, you are much more beautiful in spirit and appearance than I will ever be. Pisces was right. Your heart is pure and brimming with love. I'm envious of you."

"Thank you. But, I wouldn't be here without the blood of the zodiacs. You all are the reason why I'm able to love and live my life."

"I heard from Libra of your capture. It broke my heart to know such a thing happened to you. Now that it is in the past, how may I aide you?"

"I'm hoping you will aide me in my brother's ascension."

Virgo gently took my hands in hers before kissing me on the forehead. "In any way I can."

I smile up at the sixth zodiac and thank her. She giggles once more before she leaves me with her charm.

It was home with my other charms and I left the ruins

It was home with my other charms and I left the ruins. Back in the strange lab, I noticed Pisces was gone and the others were waiting for me.

"Ready to depart?" Ignis asked me. I nod with a closed-eye smile.

Everyone was more than happy to leave Costlemark Tower behind. It took us another few hours to backtrack to the entrance, but we ran into one problem-it was blocked off.