With another choice behind us, our path was a straight shot. Instead of ending up in the same room, we were guided to a new area. When a room with light leaking from the doorway caught or eyes, so did the growl of a monster. I froze in my tracks, recognizing the deep growl. "Jabberwock."

"Great..." Noctis gripes.

"Which means..." Gladio started.

"That the royal arm is nearby and the ruins!" Prompto finished.

"Be cautious. This is a foe we have yet to face," Ignis warns.

"The beast is weak to ice spells, polearms, and machinery. And..." Turning to face Noctis, I continued. "Watch out when close to its mouth. Jabberwocks have the ability to petrify any thing or one."

"Why're you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're the most careless one here. Remember when-"

"Yeah, yeah. I understand. No need to bring up the past," Noctis mumbles. I pat him on the shoulder with a smile before sneaking into the room with the others. We hid behind what seemed to be test tubes. The room resembled an abandoned lab of sorts. I fiddled with my charms until I skimmed over Pisces'. "I'll summon Pisces to aide us. He's bound to know a few ice spells much powerful than my own."

"We will need all the help we can convene," Ignis whispered.

I call upon the twelfth zodiac in a hushed voice.

"Pisces, are you able to use ice magic?" I ask quietly

"Yes. How may I aide you?"

"A Jabberwock. We'll be needing your ice magic to help weaken it."

Pisces bows, summons his trident, and waits for our assault on the beast. At our ready, I signaled the zodiac and Pisces was able to use a powerful ice spell to freeze the Jabberwock. As the battle dragged on, I realized Noctis and Ignis had taken my strategy to heart. The tactician was using his javelin while my brother used the royal arms.

The Jabberwock let out a deafening roar, charging at me and Prompto. I grabbed the blonde and yanked him towards me. Casting a protective barrier around us, I watch as the monster collides into the forcefield and falls onto its side. Noctis, Gladio, and Ignis take the advantage while Pisces delivers another powerful ice spell. Dispelling the barrier, I allow Prompto to use elemental bullets like earlier, but he kept using the ice ones because of what I had said.

The Jabberwock broke from its frozen prison and swept its tail at us. We all dodged the attack but lost our footing from the powerful gust that accompanied it. Pisces was able to stand his ground without moving an inch. He aimed his trident at one of the monster's back legs. A strong current of water sharp as a blade cuts through the Jabberwock's appendage, causing the limb to fall off. Now, being unable to stand, the beast crashes to the ground with a loud cry of pain before we rain heavy attacks on it.