Betrayed pt 2

Scootaloo stared in shock around the basement. The horrid decor, she had never seen so much gore in her life. "Applebloom! Stop her please!" she wailed. "Dont worry Scoots! It'll be over before ya know it, and we can spend our last moments together as friends!" she said giving her a little hug. "And look!" said Derpy pulling out a cyan pony. Scootaloo's eyes widened at it. It was a badly stitched up Rainbowdash. Her eyes were replaced with fake glass ones. Her wings had been torn off along with her cutiemarks, and she was stained blood. "A-Applebloom how could you?..." she asked. "Oh, ah didn't do that. Pinkie did that long before I came hopping along." she said. "Welp, now that we got all that down, time for some extra ingredients for our goods!" chimed Pinkie.

Scootaloo struggled against her straps. Her tiny wings falpping hard. "Ah know she has no cutiemark, but can you cut her flank? I want to use it for mah ribbon." asked Applebloom. "Sure thing AB." she said, grabbing her scalpel. She started cutting through her empty flank. Scootaloo screamed in agony. Kicking out her wings. Pinkie handed her the skin. "Yup, this'll do good." she nodded. "Can I cut off her wings?" Derpy asked. "Of course!" she said handing her the hacksaw. "Hey Derpy, why do you think they call it a hacksaw? It doesn't hack." she asked. "Hmm..." Derpy thought. "Maybe you can hack with it?" suggested Applebloom. "Good idea!" said Derpy going behind the table. Where the wings were sticking out of two holes in the back. She brought the the saw, again, and again. Like an axe. Scootaloo wailed, sobbing. Blood splattered all over the floor and Derpy. But found that hacking didn't work very well. "Guess I should use the sawy part." she giggled.

A flash of horror came across Scootaloo. A vision of Rainbow Dash, on the table, the various tortures she endured. Electrocution, dissection.

Scootaloo snapped out of it. Her orange wings held in front of her. She must have passed out. "At least your all nice and rested. Cuz now we're gonna take yiur pretty little eyes out!" jeered Applebloom. As if all the love and good memories had been completely removed from her head. Does she have no remorse? "W-what will Sweetie think?.." she asked weakly. She couldn't imagine her friend taking the loss, or being in this situation. She wouldn't last 20 minutes... "It doesn't matter right now. Eyes!" she said throwing Pinkie Pie a kinfe. Pinkie dug the knife in her head, popping out the eye. She screamed again. It hung for a second, before she cut the cord and handed it to Derpy. "Hehe! If feels gooey." giggled Derpy. "What about the other one?" asked Applebloom. Pinkie shrugged. "Why not?" she dug the knife back in, cutting it out. Her eye fell out, hitting the floor and splattering. Goop covered theur hooves. They were quiet for a moment, before laughing. "Oh, that is to funny!" said Applebloom cracking up. "I know! I just pulled it out and splat!" she said. Once they quieted down, they turned back to the broken filly pegasus. She hung their limp for a moment. Her empty eye sockets spilling blood into a bucket. "Is she dead?" asked Derpy. "Nah, her chest is movin'." said Applebloom pointing her her slowly rising and falling chest. "Get the adrenaline and numb stuff." ordered Pinkie. They stabbed the needle in her. After it took affect, she gasped awake. Though she couldn't see a thing. "Its been nice knowing you. You were one of mah best friends! But I guess this is a late surprise.." said Applebloom.

______________

after harvest

Applebloom sighed. She would miss her, but she had memories, and Pinkie promised to make her into a doll! As she was about to join Pinkie by the counter, a flash startled the three of them. "Applebloom! Your flank!" pointed Derpy. She gasped at her flank. There was a cutiemark! A cupcake with purple frosting, with an apple on top, and a knife sticking out from the side. "Its perfect! Describes mah talent without giving away our secret." she piped up. And the three shared a hug.

_________________________________

Yay lots of reads. Thank u all again. And don't be surprised by Scootaloo's death, Pinkie killed Rainbow Dash right?