"Jungkook did you not remember what I said to you in the beginning. You were supposed to be loyal to your fans."

"If my fans love me they will accept it."

He sighed before telling me to make sure Namjoon was doing a good job too. After that he hung up. I just hope he's fine with me being with Jimin. After all he made me who I am now.

I was driving home when I ran across Jin who was walking with a bag in his hand. Since we were going to the same place I decided to pick him up.

When I stopped next to him. He looked shocked to see me. Probably because I came home earlier than usual. I rolled down the window and told him, "I got to come home earlier. Since we're going to the same place, get in."

Jin shook his head and continues walking. I got out of my car and walk towards him. "Come on, I don't want you to waste your energy when you don't have too."

He stood still not saying anything so I just grab his hand and pull him with me to the car. I open the door and he got in and sat down. I close the door and go to the other side to get in.

Once we were on the road I turn to Jin. I thought we got close but why is he acting weird.

When we got to my house Jin went in before me. When I got in he was cutting fruits. "Do you want some?"

"Sure," I reply.

I sit down on the sofa and turn on the t.v. There was a magazine on the coffee table so I picked it up to look at. On the cover was Namjoon. Wow, he just started and is already pretty famous.

Jin came and put down a plate of fruits on the coffee table. "Stay," I told Jin as he was about to go. He sits down next to me quietly staring at the t.v.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

I look up from the magazine, "Feed me."

Jin picks up the fork and pokes a sliced strawberry. He holds it up to me. I take a bite without looking. This cycle kept happening.

After a longer time I didn't receive a sliced fruit. I put the magazine down. Jin's eyes were glued to the t.v. What was so interesting that made Jin stop feeding me?

I looked at the t.v. It was pictures of me and Jimin from the event earlier when we told the paparazzi about us. I glance at Jin but he had already reached down to get another sliced fruit.

"So any good news from you and Jimin," he asks.

"Yeah, we're out to the public." I give a smile when Jin feeds me.

He looks away and continues, "Does your mom know that you and Jimin love each other?"

"I'm not sure but I'll tell her."

Jin nods his head and gives me another piece of fruit. This time I hold his hand. "How bout' I feed you this time."

Jimin's p.o.v

I was disappointed that Jungkook had to leave early and I couldn't go see him after because I was going to see Taehyung. Taehyung does look good though. I try to remember how Tae looked yesterday.

"Daydreaming about what?"

Namjoon was at the door to the room. "Nothing," I say blankly.

He came closer and looked at me through the mirror that I was standing near, "I didn't know that Park Jimin would look so handsome in real life."

I blushed slightly at his words. "You're not so bad yourself," I tell him back.

He smiled and his dimples showed.

Third person p.o.v

"Make sure to act sad when he tells you about Jungkook. If he doesn't, tell him what you saw through the t.v."

"I know Hoseok. We already went through this. Don't worry, I got it," Taehyung says before closing the door of his house.

Hoseok walked away when he heard his name. He turned around. "Bye!" Taehyung says though his window. He gave a wink before smiling. Hoseok turned away slightly blushing.

Taehyung sat near the window waiting for Jimin to show up like he said he would. This time he was wearing a dark blue collared shirt. After Hoseok and him talked. He realize what Jimin had done. But, he just couldn't help but love Jimin still.

Jungkook might become like him if he doesn't warn Jungkook. Someone who will just be a support role.

He really did wish he had a longer period of acting .  .  .happily.

Being support role was nice but being main role was a lot better. He missed being main role.

He was immersed in his thoughts of when to approach Jungkook again that he almost didn't hear Jimin.

"Taehyung! It's me Jimin!" Taehyung got up from his seat to open the door for Jimin. Unexpectedly he hugged Jimin. Something he missed doing.

"Wow, someone missed me."

———————————————————————————————————————

It was getting darker as Jin washed the dishes. Jungkook must have noticed too because he asked, "Can I bring you back?"

Jin nodded than realized Jungkook was in another room, "Yea, thank you."

After Jin finished he went to check on Jungkook. Jungkook was lying on the sofa with his eyes closed. Jin tiptoed to where Jungkook was and sat down on the ground admiring his facial features.

Jungkook opened his eyes in a sudden, scaring Jin. Jin accidentally hit his elbow on the coffee table making Jungkook laugh. "You do know that wasn't funny. It was actually kind of mean," Jin tells Jungkook when he quiets down.

"It's just I didn't know Seokjin liked looking at me. Almost like he had a crush on me," Jungkook joked.

Yet that was what Seokjin was feeling.