There was a part of my life that I kept out of stories I told people. Most of that secret was about my relationship status and some part of it would be about family. My family life was normal, nothing as tragic or as negative as Mina but there was a part of it that it was like that. My relationship was what I usually kept a secret from others. I've only been in two relationships and my last one was Yeri, that ended horribly. I don't even want to talk about my first one.

"I'm boring. Nothing fun."

"Really?" Mina leaned back "Not what some rumors say."

"They're rumors. Fake. Not real."

"Even the Yeri one?"

I winced. The pain flushing back into my heart, my anger rose up but remembering that it was Mina talking, calmed me down. Hearing that name angered me, it made me want to walk out. That's how much she played with me and hurt me. My fists clenched.

"That one. That one is real." I answered, tempting to grit my teeth.

I hate this topic.

"I don't know what happened but you can tell me when you're ready. Heartbreaks don't heal fast." Mina lowered her voice, detecting my negativity towards this conversation.

"I know that."

"I-I'm sorry-"

"She thought it was just a game." I started. It's been a while since I've told this story to someone. "Yeri is sweet, she really is. I don't doubt the reason I fell for her charms. But she doesn't take it seriously. She plays with you. She doesn't love you, she just likes to play stupid little games." I growled.

Mina shut her mouth, deciding to listen. After Nayeon started talking about Yeri, I needed someone to vent to and Mina was the right person. I can trust her, I know it.

"Yeri is unique. By what you hear from me, your instant thought would probably be she's a player. Goes to one and once she gets tired, transfers to the next one." I added, crossing my arms.

"She isn't. She didn't get me, got tired and cheated with another. Yeri played with our relationship.", "Yeri And I were called the campus couple, saying that we were such a damn cute couple. If only they knew what really happened." I smiled bitterly.

*flashback*

"Just say the damn truth Yeri. Just say it! You don't love me right?! Why the hell do you keep denying it, you're not taking this seriously." I screamed, throwing my bag on the floor.

Yeri winced And I hated when she did that. I don't want to scare her but this was stupid. Lying about our relationship, like something between us was really going on when we were both just putting on a play for the audience. "Ch-Chaeyoung. Only a few more months." She muttered.

"Are you-." I ran my fingers through my hair, showing my frustration "For what? This fake thing? At the beginning of this you said you loved me. This wasn't suppose to be some damn game board for you to play on! What the hell are you Yeri? A four year old kid-"

"Can you shut the hell up! I'm not playing with you're damn feelings, why do you keep doubting me! You know what my childhood was like, I can't just shower you with hugs and kisses Chaeyoung, stop being delusional!" Yeri raised her voice, her hands turning into a fist. No one was home so no one was here to stop us. And I was thankful for that.

"Is that what you think a relationship is?! Shower people with some kisses and that's it? This isn't a fairy tale story, Yeri. You lied to me at the beginning if you didn't, our relationship, this game, won't exist. What we have now won't exist!"

"I love you! Is that what the hell you want?! To tell you those three words? Chaeyoung stop being so idealistic with this romantic shit and get your head out of the fantasy world-"

"Oh really? You only want to me stick with you because you don't want to be left alone in the dark again, Yeri. I'm the only person you have left that gives you everything so you'll go through anything just to keep this fake relationship going. Stop lying to yourself." I growled, hitting the nearest wall to define my anger. I wasn't thinking anymore. I was done with it. With everything.

"You know you want to keep this going, Chaeyoung! You want what we have to continue on but because you're still stuck in some fantasy world. Dammit Chaeyoung don't blame this on me, you're not a kid anymore! I told you the truth right?! I love you! I love you! I love you! That's what you want to hear right?!" She screamed back.

"Stop repeating those words like it's so easy! You don't even mean it but you're using it like how you used me. You-"

"Stop being so damn stupid, Chaeyoung! JUST BECAUSE YOUR MOM TOLD YOU LOVE IS LIKE SOME STORY DOESN'T MEAN IT REALLY IS! SHE'S GONE CHAEYOUNG! STOP ACTING LIKE SHE'S STILL HERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND!" Yeri covered her mouth as soon as those words left it. Tears welling in her eyes.

I froze. My whole body was shaking as those memories quickly flashed through my whole mind. Yeri's hands were shaking as well, approaching me as they did so. "Ch-Chaeyoung. I-I didn't-"

Tears threatened to fall but I didn't let them. My heart was just shot with a sharp pointed arrow and I don't know when the bleeding would even stop. Yeri touched my shoulder, her fingers brushing my skin "Pl-Please Say something..." She was trembling.

Why the hell are you crying.

"Leave me alone." I shook her hand off, grabbing my bag, walking towards the door.

"Don't ever talk to me. Loving you was the worst mistake I made."

*Flashback End*

That's what I told Mina, including the very words she said about my mom. I didn't cry saying it but my voice shook at a few sentences and Mina just looked at me. The sympathy in her eyes were senseable and I could feel it from here.

"Chaeyoung." She called, I avoided her eyes, not willing to show the amount of hurt inside.

"I don't know what happened before the fight. I don't know what happened to your mom. But if you ever need someone, I'm here. Just like you are for me." Mina's sweet voice echoed and it synced with my mood. It brightened things up just a bit.

I smile bitterly "There you go. My relationship status. Thanks for listening, I appreciate it, a lot."

"Anything for my cub." Mina smiled, patting my shoulder. Ah, her touch is so warm.

"And anything for you loser." I snickered, getting a punch on my shoulder.

"I am not a loser."

"Mhm." I nodded, a smile growing on my face. Mina groaned, rolling her eyes and shaking her head at me.

The longer I spend with you, the harder it gets to deny what I'm feeling.

::To Be Continued::

For those who are wondering why I chose Yeri as Chaeyoung's Ex, Don't worry I don't hate her lol she's actually my bias in Red Velvet xD I just chose her because she's closest to Chaeng who's from another entertainment company so I figured ya know :3

Plus it's for future chapters 😏

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! 🐧🐯