The Truth About Bullying~Taylor Caniff fanfic

It all started years ago. I lived in a three room apartment. I had a younger brother who lived with me an older sister who currently lives with her dad. She's my half sister same mom different dads. Isn't she lucky she doesn't have my dad? Well anyways I was a pretty small girl I had long brown hair and dressed like everyone else. I was never cool though I never knew why.

I went into the living room. My brother took the bus I normally don't because I don't wake up in time. I walked into the bathroom did my hair then went back into my room to choose what to wear. I choose black jeans and a black shirt that had the Van's logo on it. My hair wouldn't go down so I put my Bull's snapback on.

I went into the bathroom once more I brushed my teeth and but my make up on. I didn't wear much just mascara and lip gloss. Most times cover up for uh zits I'll go with that. I got my bag and was heading out the door then I heard a voice that sent chills down my spine " Why didn't you ride the bus this morning Monica?" My father said. " Oh uh I just thought today is one of the days I feel like walking is that not ok?" He laughed an evil laugh " Your so stupid! Your going to be late for school!" He yelled. He said in a low tone laugh " But I suppose I will drive you."

Great just great. I wanted to walk so I could avoid him. Why was he up so early? But anyways " Oh uh is it o-ok if I walk?" I said shaking. " No just get in the fucking car unless you want to be late and you know what happens then!" I saw the anger build up in his face. " R-right away." I said. As I began to head for the car I heard him mumble " Fucking dumbass." I got in the car.

It was quite as it always was when he dropped me off. " Thank you." I said and began to get out of the car. " Thank you what?" He said grabbing my arm. " Thank you daddy." I got out of the car and ran to my locker as fast as I could the further I was from him the safer I was.

I began to but my stuff in my locker then bam. Someone had kicked the back of my leg. I turned to see the boys that always beat on me. " Hey there loser, I see you decided to come to school today. Wrong choice." As soon as that last word slipped out of his mouth he hit me straight across the face. About five people saw all they did was laugh.

" Oh look at that I think she's going to cry." Justin said to Jake. " Awe it has feelings." Jake said laughing. In that moment I ran into the bathroom. I looked at my face I wasn't wearing cover up sot he bruise was more than obvious. I dug through my bag and found my cover up. I put it on then texted my only friend Crystal to meet me outside of the bathroom. I walked out and saw her. " Are you ok?" She asked concern on her face.

" I'll talk about it later lets go to class." We went on our way to class we walked right past the popular group who where pointing and laughing at us. We where quiet used to it so we continued on down the hall. We made it to our class I began to speak " Well I-." " To your seats everyone!" I was cut off by the teacher. We went to our seats.

I looked around the class I saw Taylor. I have had a massive crush on him for a long time. Everyone knows I have no chance with him he's popular I'm a worthless loser. I kept looking around I looked over at Taylor we made eye contact I quickly looked away. OMG OMG I just made eye contact with Taylor! Keep calm Monica remember you have no chance with him. At the thought of that I once again paid attention to what was being thought.