XXV

genesis's p.o.v

"gene, are you sure you don't wanna come?" stassie asked and i nodded. "i'm positive." i said and jasmine smirked. "derek's coming over, huh?" she asked and i smiled. "maayybbeeee." i said and they giggled. "well, we'll be back." stassie said and they walked out.

i plopped on the couch and was scrolling through instagram when i seen i had a message request, from Nate.

Dm's

@natemaloley
genesis ?

@natemaloley
please respond.

@gensiss.rose
what?

@natemaloley
hi.... i really need to talk to you.

@genesiss.rose
for what?

@natemaloley
please, can we meet up?

@genesiss.rose
i can't rn.

@natemaloley
how about tomorrow ? 12:30 ? at starbucks ?

@genesiss.rose
sure

@natemaloley
great !

seen

i locked my phone and soon derek was ringing the door bell. i jumped up and ran. i opened the door and he kissed me. he picked me up, not breaking the kiss and carried me to the couch.

"i missed you." i said and he started kissing on my neck. "i missed you too, baby." he said and i smiled. he started going lower and lower but i stopped him. "i'm sorry, i forgot..." he said and just laid on the side of me. "it's okay babe....." i said and kissed him.

"i'm sorry... i shouldn't be so scared." i said and looked down. "baby. i completely understand why you are scared and i don't want to force you into anything." he said and kissed me. if you're wondering what i'm scared of, its sex. i don't want to have sex again, what if i get pregnant again?

"i love you." he said. "i love you too. wanna go cuddle and watch stranger things?" i asked and he smiled. he kissed me and carried me upstairs

xxx

confidently lostOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara