XIX

genesis's p.o.v

i just finished packing a mini bag just in case i stayed at the hospital. stassie was on her way and i needed to call nate one last time. it rang and rang and finally he picked up. "hello? nate?" i said and heard giggles. "nathan!" i yelled and my heart sank.

"hello? hi! this is nate's girlfriend, how can i help you?" a female said and tears rolled down my cheek. "fuck you nate!" i yelled and hung up. i fell to the floor and was bawling my eyes out. i held my stomach and closed my eyes. "gene! it's me. open up!" stassie yelled and soon the door opened.

"genesis, oh my god. you're bleeding!" she yelled and i looked down. "stassie... he's cheating on me." i said and cried more. "baby, fuck him. right now, we need to worry about you and this baby." she said and helped me up

///

"Ms.Rose?" i leaned up and the doctor sat by my side. "you are about a month, correct?" he asked and i nodded. "i spoke to your friends and they told me you have been under a lot of stress. is everything okay?" he asked and i nodded again. "where is yhe babies father?" he asked. "he won't be in our lives anymore." i said and he nodded slowly.

"would you like anyone to be in the room with you?" he asked. "stassie and jasmine." i said and he nodded. he stood up and walked out the room.

jasmine's p.o.v

"we've been here for about two hours and they barely got her a room. i called J and he's getting the boys and stassie keeps trying to contact nate. we were sitting in the waiting room, anxious. "jasmine and stassie?" he asked and we stood up.

"look. Ms.Rose just had a miscarriage. i need you both to comfort her during this time. she may experience a roller coaster of emotions and her body may even experience physical changes as she recovers. i haven't told her yet. follow me." he said and me and stassie held hands.

"this is breaking my heart so much." i said and started crying. "don't cry, we have to be strong for gene." stassie said and we hugged. "calm yourself a before entering." the doctor said and we nodded. we walked in the room and both sat on opposite sides of her bed. she looked at me and stassie with a look of worry and it broke my heart.

"Ms.Rose, i'm so sorry.... the baby didn't make it.." the doctor said and gene looked at him with no emotion. "nate?" she asked and looked at us. "baby, i'm sorry." stassie said and squeezed her hand.

///

we are taking genesis back home and me and stassie are going to stay with her for awhile. the gang is at her house with food and a bunch of her favorite movies. she's been super quiet and it's scaring us... but the doctor said people deal with these things differently. but if she doesn't go back to herself soon we should take her to a therapist.

"how you feeling bub?" i asked and she shyly smiled. "i'm fine." she said and we helped her out the car. we entered the house and she smiled as she seen her friends. "i love you guys. so much." she said and we all hugged.

"go shower, we'll all be here when you get out." derek said and she nodded. she slowly went upstairs and we all sat down in her living room.

////

genesis's p.o.v

the boys just left and it's about 2am. "thank you guys for staying with me. it means a lot." i said and hugged jasmine and stassie. "we'll always be here, bebe." stassie said and jasmine nodded. "always." jasmine said and i smiled.

"i'm going to bed, you know where the guest room are." i said and they nodded. i went up to my room and plopped on my bed. i sighed and rubbed my belly. "maybe it wasn't meant to be." i said and cried a little.

xxxx

soo ? pretty sad but did you like it ?