Four

"It's okay, Dan," Phil gently rubbed Dan's back. He cried, leaning into Phil as he did so. Dan was supposed to cry alone. Phil wasn't supposed to be dragged into his drama.

"She broke it off," Dan told him. He nodded, grabbing a slice of pizza.

"It's alright. She doesn't deserve you if she doesn't see how amazing you are. Open up."

He pushed the pizza in between Dan's open lips, and he bit down. He pulled it away, letting him chew and swollow.

"She was tired of waiting."

"Waiting for what?" He asked, gently running his free hand down his back. Another bite.

"Sex. She said she didn't want to wait. And she didn't like that I was bi. And.." Dan's head shook from side to side.

"It's okay, Dan. You don't need her. Or anyone." He pushed it to Dan's lips again, and he ate it, silently thankful he didn't need to move. Hugging Phil made Dan feel slightly better. Him talking to him made it better.

"She didn't even care."

"I'm sure she did. Girls have two sides. Either they show it by laterally screaming, or not at all. They feel the same though."

"I wish I was just gay. Guys are easier to handle." He chuckled.

"I'm sure many fangirls would be unpleased."

"True," he fed Dan again. "Thank you."

"For?"

"The pizza. Knowing what I need. Saying the right thing. Letting me hug you while feeding me pizza. Comforting me. The ice cream I could have paid for. Everything right now."

"I'm just taking care of my best friend. But I do have good news."

"Hmm?"

"The tour is in a week!" He exclaimed. He hugged him tightly for a moment. He smiled.

"Great! Are we opening up with The Internet is Here?"

"Yeap. Well, if you want to." Dan smiled, and nodded.

"I'm excited. Ya know, in two months, Pj's stupid Christmas party is coming up. What are we bringing?"

"I dunno. Probably a tacky gift and bant the whole time." Dan nodded, letting his eyes close.

Without realizing it, he had fallen asleep with his arms around Phil, his arms around Dan. They were both asleep by seven. And when they woke, both of them were too lazy, so they just moved a bit so they were laying. Thief arms remained around each other.

In a friend way.

~

Out loud I was even like "sure Dan. You keep thinking that."

Okay so I don't know how to work out money for over there? Apparently one American dollar is like .74 pents (I think that's a pound oh jeez sorry if I'm offensive).

So like I thought maybe three dollars for one ice cream here, multiply that by two (for Dan and Phil) and then multiply six times .74.

THINK I WAS WRONG BUT WHATEVER. SORRY ABOUT MONEY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE BOOK.