Jealousy got the best of me pt.2

(Y P.O.V)
Once I catch up to Y/N I put my hands on my knees and catch my breath. I stay there for a few minutes then as soon as I look up I see an unknown man hugging her. Why is he hugging her? Why doesn't she push him away? I have the urge to go and pull Y/N into my arms and kiss her passionately to let him know that she is mine. But I can't do that. Y/N only sees me as a brother. All I can do is glare at him. I see her turn around and wrap her arms around his waist. She turns her head sideways. I stare at her and she stares at me looking at my hurt expression. I turn around and make my way towards my car when a small hand pulls on my arm and yanks me towards the unknown man.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

I froze in my place as I realized who was hugging me. Kevin. I turn around and hug his waist my face buried in his muscular chest. I turn my face sideways and see Y looking at us practically glaring at my brother. Is he jealous? No he can't be. He thinks of me as his sister. He meets my eyes and I meet his. I see a hurt expression on his face. He turns around leaving as I unwrap my arms from my brother making my way towards Y's arm and pulling him over to where my brother is. "Kevin meet my best friend Y, Y meet my brother Kevin." I introduce them to each other and see a shocked expression on his face.
"He's your brother! But I thought h-" Y looks confused right now, so maybe I should explain the situation to him. "He is my brother from the U.S. Don't you remember that I told you that my mom had another husband when my dad died. After he died I stayed here with my aunt and my mom left to go to The States . He is my younger brother. Mom is still in The States right?". My brother nodded and Y made an 'O' expression.

(Kevin P.O.V.)
I think that Y guy likes Y/N so maybe I should give them some alone time and make up an excuse. "Y/N I need to go find a cab because I saw a nearby hotel so I'll catch you later. Bye love you!" I said while running away with my luggage. That was a close one. And now I need to find an actual hotel or I might end up sleeping on a bench in the park again like last time.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

"I- m you know what Y lets go home! I'll beat him up tomorrow." I said while dragging Y to the parking lot. Once we were in the car Y said something that caught me off guard. "Y/N I lik- no wait I love you and I can't stand that you aren't mine yet. Please accept me.". He loves me. I can't find the right words to say so instead I pull him into a meaningful slow but passionate kiss. He is shocked from my action but immediately he kisses back. As I pull back I see him smile "So is that a yes>" he asked with hopeful eyes "Yes" I said and kissed him again. "What about your girlfriend?" I said with a sad tone. "Don't worry she was just my friend. I wanted to make you jealous.". "Well then mission accomplished." I said pecking his lips one more time.

Author's Note- Hey guys Im sorry that this wasnt perfect. I tried. Now Imma go fangirl over Y. Bye.