◎ANSWERS

— Jeongguk 🐰

"Howdy~" The tall lad grinned cutely at the crowd as he walked onto stage, sitting on the stool set up for him. "I'm sorry but, can we make this quick? I have some stuff to do. A.K.A Yoongi."

"Shut up!"

@lee-hope_02 stood from their seat, nibbling on a pencil's end cutely before taking it out and grinning. "Hi! I have two questions for you."

"Shoot!" The bunny boy grinned, motioning for the person to continue.

"Which kink is your favorite?" They asked innocently, making Jeongguk blush and splutter in surprise.

"U- Uhm, well, it's an interview right? Kind of. So... I'm gonna be honest. I honestly really like um, this- this thing, called BDSM..? Don't ask what specifically. I'm just gonna say it would involve tying Yoon hyung up..." Jeongguk scratched the back of his neck bashfully, a scarlet blush darkening his cheeks.

"You're absolutely not doing that, mister." Yoongi called from backstage, where Michael kept bothering him.

"Yes he is~"

"Shut up you two!" The tallest lad sighed, turning back to lee-hope.

"Next... Next Question." They murmured, reading their note pad. "How nice is Yoongi's ass?"

"Damn, it's- it's this round, juicy peach-"

"Sh- Shut up!"

"What's next?" Jeongguk smirked, and Michael giggled.

"What's your favorite thing about Yoongi?" User @Maknaes-68 called from a seat at the front, and the bunny boy grinned.

"How he's so adorably shy, yet can still be this badass rapper... How he can manage it is beyond me."

Yoongi blushed scarlet as he grunted, sitting on the floor like a child and pouting.

"See what I mean?"

"Fuck off."

"Is Yoongi's ass big?" User @SweetGreenTae smirked, standing up. "What are you going to do for Yoongi's and you's first date?"

"First of all, yes, the Yoonbooty is fucking huge. Damn." The interrogated man fanned his face with a hand. "All jokes aside, I still don't know what to do for our first date. I guess time will tell."

"When you first saw Yoongi, what were your thoughts?" User @CKSunshine smiled as they stood up, and Jeongguk bit his lip, staring at his lap.

"At first, I was surprised. I actually teared up a little. I mean, he was my idol throughout my teenage years, how did you want me to react?" He chuckled quietly, slowly looking up to stare at the interrogator in the eyes, his own hard and warm. Honesty swimming behind his brown orbs. "But, after the shock of finding him came... It all came back. The emotions I felt when watching his concerts, his interviews, his volgs about his life. The tears I shed when he won his first award, the laughs I let out when he cracked a joke or slipped up on stage and said something silly, or when he forgot the lyrics to his songs and just moved his lips, letting the music drown the silence... I wanted to run up to him and hug him, but I was just a mere stranger. Pain was the thing I felt the most, if I'm brutally honest."

"Okay!" User @Jazmine_luv123 whiped their tears as they stood up, clearing their throat before smiling. "How big is le juancock?"

"Hmm, I'd say around 8 inches? 8.5 at most." Jeongguk smirked, laying back on his seat but flailing as he realized it was a stool- thus he had been leaning back on air.

"When Yoongi stopped being Agust D," @sugamonjam giggled as they stood up. "How bad did it affect you?"

"I locked myself in my room for about a week, to be honest." Jeongguk chuckled, scratching his nape embarrassingly. "But, when I realized he was a human with a life, I stood up and tried to get a life of my own. And I'm thankful of having done so."