OMG!!

Destiny pov:

Cheyanne- So they just wanted to take you away

Destiny- Ya, but it seemed like they actually cared this time. They hurt me so many times that I don't know what to believe anymore.

We were walking to the food court in the mall with almost ten bags in our hands just talking about what happened with my parents. We stopped at the China One as I looked on the menu. This Chinese boy walked up and started taking our order.

Destiny- Um can I please have the chicken and fried rice with a sprite, thank you!

Cheyanne- Can I have the egg roll with some noodles and a coke, thanks

We paid for the food and decided to go to Foot Locker since the food wasn't going to be ready for another 15 to 20 minutes. We walked over and saw this fresh pair of KD's (Kevin Durrants) and I wanted them so bad.

Destiny- These are so cute, lets get them

Cheyanne- Ya so we can match on Monday

We paid for the shoes as I got the chills when I saw a familiar face come in the store.

Destiny-*Scared* Omg duck

Cheyanne-*Hiding behind a rack with Destiny:Whispering* Why

Destiny- Thats Evan, we have to sneak out because if we don't he's gonna try and take me with him

Evan pov:

I really miss Destiny, she was all I had. Even though it's been a day I tried to get right to be there for her. Yesterday I went to counciling and they said I have multiple personality disorder. I don't know if I can get her back because of this, but I have to tell her and maybe she will understand and take me back. I love her and I haven't loved anyone else except my mom. I think that's what I'm afraid of, If I love her than she'll just push me away. I walked into Foot Locker and just looked around. I saw someone with the same exact hair as Destiny, man I'm going crazy. I saw the person stand up from behind a rack with Nike slides on it.

Evan- Destiny ??

She looked up at me with tears in her beautiful eyes. I felt so bad for what I did that all I could do was hug her. She lifted her head and smiling a little and then she frowned. I guessed she got scared and pulled away from me quickly. She grabbed her friends arm and ran out of the store. People we're looking at her crazy but she didn't care. She just had to get away from the monster, and that monster was me.

Cheyanne pov:

Cheyanne-*Running because she being pulled by Destiny* Slow down!!

Destiny ran all the way until she got into a one person bathroom and closed the door. She slid down the door just bawling her eyes out.

Cheyanne-*Hugging her* Hun what's wrong, nothing happened your safe

Destiny-*Sniffling* I don't know why but I'm crying because I still love Evan but I also love Roc. I'm trapped into a love triangle and I don't know what to do.

Cheyanne- That's what you were crying for*Chuckling* You don't have to choose just wait until you sure of what you want. Don't go back to Evan if he's doing the same thing, but at least give him a chance to explain himself.

Destiny- Your right* Laughing wiping her tears*

Cheyanne- Don't tell Roc until your sure okay

Destiny- Okayy*Hugging me* thanks for the advise

Cheyanne- that's what best friends are for

We walked out of the bathroom and went to go get our food. We decided to leave and go back to Roc's house to eat it. He gave her the spare keys to his house this morning, how cute are they. It was only 5:30 so we hade a little while to chill and get ready. We got there and surprisingly Roc wasn't there so we laid down in the bedroom,ate, and watched tv.