Cute

The next morning Roc woke up to Destiny not in his arms. He got a wave of fear and anger come over him because he thought Destiny was taken by Evan in the night. He reached over and grabbed his gun from under his bed and searched the bathroom, Nothing. He walked through all of the rooms and still no sign of Destiny. He has a three bedroom apartment, He only used one room because it was just him. He heard something coming from downstairs in the kitchen. He walked calmly in the kitchen with the gun pointed. Destiny looked over frightened.

Destiny pov:

This morning I woke up and I was feeling a little sick. It didnt faze me though because it was probably from all of that crying I did yesterday. I didnt think nothing of it so I went in the kitchen. I started making breakfast for my man when I heard someone come in the kitchen doors. I turned around slowly and gasped.

Destiny-*Yelling* Aye niqqa what you doing

Roc- *Sighed* Girl dont ever scare me like that

Destiny- I scared you, your not the one with the gun pointed at them. All I was doing was trying to make you breakfast before we went to school.

Roc- Oh sorry I thought Evan took you*Lowering The Gun*

His eyes went down to my body. I was only wearing a bra and underwear cooking scrambled eggs. I still had bruises but I guess he didnt seem to care, alot of it was going away though. I started singing "Love On Top",by Beyonce because I just felt like I was being loved for the first time. It felt weird, but it also felt good just waking up knowing that your going to be with someone who cares about you. Knowing that your going to have someone who you feel safe with and wont hurt you.

Roc pov:

My baby started sing. She had the most beautiful voice I ever heard. She sounded just like Beyonce.

Destiny- *Belting out the song, while smiling*Baby its you, your the one I love, your the one I need. Your the only one I see, come on baby its you. Your the one that gives your all, your the one that always call. When I need you make everything stop, finally you put my love on top.

Roc-*Shocked Jaw Wide Open* Babe

Destiny- What

Roc- You never told me you can sing

Destiny- You never asked plus I just sing for the fun of it, im not thinking of becoming of a performer or anything.*Turning off the eggs*

Roc-* Smirking looking at her body* Oh

Destiny- *laughing* Boy you staring to damn hard

Roc- Im sorry, but DAMN!!! I mean you got it all girl.

I walked behind her grabbing her by the waist. She just started blushing.

Destiny- Boy what do you think your doing

Roc- Loving ever bit of you *He grinned kissing her neck*

I relized I had hit the weak spot because she just started getting weak. I started chuckling.

Destiny- That aint funny, now I have to go get ready for school.

Roc- Well what if we miss today

Destiny- Well I was going to try out for the cheerleading team since you just started football. That way I can cheer for my baby on the side lines.

Roc- Hell ya thats whats up

Destiny- You so crazy

Roc- Crazy for you*Kissing her neck again*

Destiny-*Moaning* Roc...... Stop...... We have to get ready for........School.

Roc- Okayy*He stopped* But your ass all mine when we get back

Destiny-*Looking at the clock* Damn Roc im going to get dressed*Running up the stairs*

Roc- Well im coming too* He ran after her*

Destiny- Crop top with high waisted shorts*Taking the clothes out of her bag in Roc's room*

Roc- Ya you gone look fine for daddy*Smirking*

Destiny walked over and sat on my lap with still her bra and underwear on. They were purple lace panties with this sexy purple zebra bra. I held her ass as we started kissing then we leaned back on the bed. We were kissing for a while and then we both came up for air.

Destiny- Come on big head*As She Got Up* Your nasty ass got a boner.

Roc- Well you did turn me on with all them curves.

Destiny- Boy shut up*Putting on lotion and slipped on her shorts*

I was gonna match with my baby today. So I got out what I was wearing and hit the shower. It looked like Destiny was already in here because the floor is wet and there is toothpaste in the sink. I hopped in the shower and washed up. I got out and brushed my teeth. I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me to go get my boxers. Destiny was looking in the mirror and she looked so fine. She was wearing a white crop top with some short ripped high waisted jeans, and her white and purple jordans. She wore a jean jacket and her red hair was long and wavy going down her back. She had on a gold chain and gold accessories, with purple lipstick.

Roc- Damn mami

Destiny-*Turning around and biting her lip* Boy you need to go put on some clothes with you fine ass

Roc- I am girl

I walked back into the bathroom and put my boxers on and washed my face. After that I went in my closet and grabbed my clothes. I put on a plain white shirt with my purple truckfit jacket. I had my jeans and my purple and white jordans with my gold chain and watch.

Destiny- Awww were matching we look so cute!

Roc- Thats because I love you

Destiny- I love you too*Kissing Roc*

We ran downstairs and started eating breakfast and headed off to school.