I love you!!

Destiny pov:

Roc pulled up to his apartment. He grabbed the bag out the front seat and went around to the other side of the car to get me from out the car.. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder while he unlocked the door. We made out way inside and he gently put me on the couch. He said he was going upstairs to change so I just waited on the couch. He ran downstairs and sat next to me and just stared at me. I was all beat up with two huge black bruises on my face but he didnt know they were all on my body too.

Roc- Im afraid to ask, but what happened after you left subway.

I didnt say any words I just took off my varsity jacket, all I had under it was a thin black tanktop revealing all the bruises and the swollen welts from the belt. I started sobbing.

Destiny- Roc, when we got home he beat me. He beat me so bad with a belt all on my body even on my face that I was bleeding. Then he took me upstairs and raped me. I cant take it anymore im never going back.

I started crying even harder that all Roc could do was embrace me.

Roc- *About to cry* Baby you can always stay with me

Destiny- All I could do was think about you when he was beating and raping me. I was yelling your name for you to come save me. I needed you and im so glad im here with you right now. I just knew you were going to come save me.

Roc- Of course I was you are I care for you. I think I might love you.

We both looked into eachothers eyes and we moved closer and closer. This time our lips met. It was like magic that ive never felt before by Evan or anybody. We started hugging tightly.

Destiny- Ouch! Roc not to hard I still hurt really bad.

Roc- Im sorry

Destiny- Im afraid he's going to come look for me

Roc- He's not going to get tou because Im here. Im going to protect you even if I have to die for you

Destiny- *Smiling* Aww you would do that for me

Roc- Yes baby girl I would

We kept talking for a while on the couch. Laughing, and crying was going on. Then we decided we were going to be a couple. It was 7:00 and I was getting so sleepy.

Roc- Babe are you hungry

Destiny- *Yawning* Not really, what do you have

Roc- Let me go see

He walked in the kitchen as I felt myself falling asleep.

Roc pov:

Roc- Aye baby

I walked in the living room and found Destiny curled up like a baby sleeping. She was so cute that I had to go kiss her on the forehead. She was smiling as she woke up.

Destiny- *Stretching* Sorry I fell asleep on you

Roc- Its okayy come on

Destiny- Where we going

Roc- To my bed where you can be comfortable

Destiny- Okayy

Destiny spoke tiredly as I picked her up and took her upstairs to my room. I layed her on the bed and put the blanket over her as I got in. We were about to fall asleep when Destiny came over and layed on my chest.

Destiny- Roc

Roc- Hmmmm

Destiny- I love you

Roc- I love you too now go to sleep we have school in the morning.