Do I like you?!

Heey guys im coming out with a new book!!Hope you like it and if you comment,vote,and I get a decent about of readers I will be sure to update as much as possible.

--------------------

(Two main characters)

Destiny: 5'2 -mixed with black and white- thick, long curly red hair with brown highlights

Roc: 5'7 -big brown eyes- muscular, curly short hair, light soft skin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator: All the kids were at Hillendaile High school when Destiny was opening her locker. She was looking in the mirror putting some more makeup on the bruise she has on her face so it wont look noticable. She had just gotten it the night before when Evan got upset she didnt have dinner ready. He punched her right in her face, dragged her in their bedroom, and locked her inside until the morning because she had to go to school. Her bestfriend Cheyanne walked up and Destiny hurried and put her makeup away. They started talking as she got her history book out. This fat girl was walking with some cheetah tights on that showed her rolls and everything was jiggling. They laughed as Destiny closed her locker and started walking Cheyanne to Mr.Hodge's room.

Destiny pov:

Destiny - *Chuckling* Yes girl, she looked so ratchet today with them cheetah tights on when she know them things was not made for her. Like if you fat wear stuff thats in your size cuz that was just a nasty sight nobody didnt wanna see.

Cheyanne- *Smiling* Girl you soo stupid

Destiny- well its the truth

We kept walking until we got to Cheyanne's classroom.

Destiny- I'm going to subway for lunch, you coming with me?

Cheyanne- I guess I'll go with your dumb ass.

Destiny- Girl Bye for you be late and end up getting ISS knowing Mr.Hodge's racist ass.

Cheyanne- Alright bye girl

Destiny- Bye

I started walking to Chemistry class when I heared something behind me.

??Damn mamma you fine

I stopped, I turned around facing the person. Then I saw fine ass Roc, he was the guy every girl wanted: muscular,athletic, handsome,and a gentleman plus he was my friend. Uhhggg I like him so much but I cant because of Evan.

Roc- *Smirking* Ya im talking to you

I kept walking while I blushed because I had to get to class. Just because I look pretty on the outside im very smart and have alot of honors classes.

Roc- Aye

He said trying to catch up with me. Just the thought of him made my heart race.

Destiny- Yes Roc

Roc- *Flirting* You looking extra good today bae

He said pushing me back into the lockers slowly with his body until we were very close, like almost kissing close.

Destiny- *Playfully* Imma be late for class

Roc looked at her book

Roc- *Smiling* O you in got history right now, you suck

I laughed trying to walk away

Destiny- Whateva

Roc- Im just playing baby dont worry

Destiny- Forreal I gotta go

Roc- Okayy sexy

I blushed so hard I think my dimples got deeper.

Roc- I love your smile with them cute little braces.

Destiny- *Grinning* Thank you but I have to leave now

I was walking away smiling.

Roc- What I dont get no hug

Now I have to go over there and give him a hug he is so cute.

Destiny- Fine

I walked back and gave him a hug. While we were hugging his hands started moving slowly downward from my back to my ass. He finally got there and I didnt say anything because I liked him so much. I said bye and started walking away as Roc slapped my ass.

Roc- Bye sexy

Destiny- *Laughing* Bye with your freaky self

I smiled walking down the hall to class finally.

Sooo what did you think about the first chapter? Please comment, vote, and read and ill be happy to add you in the book.