A tale of twins...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!

HARRY POTTER AND SAKURA CARD CAPTOR

Chapter 8: A tale of twins, an expedition to the forest and Mom's image

Sakura was having breakfast when she saw that in Griffindor's table happened a tumult; apparently at the center of this one was the Weasley twins. Sakura decided to approach to see what was happening.

"I tell you Neville, it was a pill growing nostrils but giant," said Fred or was it George?

"No, it was a fart candy but it was giant," replied the other twin.

"What's going on?" Sakura asked.

"It so happens that the twins went to the forbidden forest to get ingredients for their jokes and now they come to us with a fake story," Hermione explained.

Meiling, Tomoyo and Rika also approached.

"What's that about a pill growing nostrils?" Meiling asked.

"This is one of the best inventions that we have created, and for the modest price of..."

"Listen, don't try to sell your jokes to our guests," Hermione criticized her.

"Could you tell us what you were talking about?" Tomoyo asked.

"There are strange ghosts in the forbidden forest!" Ron exclaimed.

"It is not known if they are ghosts, it is only known that strange things are appearing to students who dare to go into the forbidden forest, which of course is forbidden," Hermione said as she looked at the twins.

"What kind of creature could do that?" Rika asked.

"Maybe some kind of ghost," said Harry.

"Gho.... Ghosts..." said Sakura.

"Girls, how about we check it out!" Ron suggested

"It looks fun," said Tomoyo.

"No, I do not think we should go, remember what Hermione said, it is forbidden..." said Sakura who was already turning blue.

"Calm down Sakura, I will protect you," Meiling said, "any ghost who wants to intrude on you will know about my thousand years of martial art techniques."

"But Lady Rules will accuse us if we go to the forbidden forest," Ron said.

"Thinking it over, it's a good idea to go to the forest, not very deep, only to travel the outer limit, and I am not Lady Rules."

"Hey, you didn't disagree before," Ron said.

"The forbidden forest is forbidden, however, perhaps the cause of this mystery is not due to some ghost, but rather to a clow card."

.

.

Having said that, Sakura, Tomoyo, Meiling, Rika, Hermione, Ginny, Syaoran, Harry, Ron and Neville went the next day to the forest. Ron was arguing with Meiling.

"And what can you do with your quarate against a ghost?"

"First, it's Karate, not quarate; second, I don't know karate, I practice kung fu."

"It's the same thing, don't worry girls better entrust your safety to someone who does have a wand," Ron told the girls, smiling in what he considered a seductive smile, too bad that the redhead hadn't brushed his teeth.

"You're an idiot," Ginny said. "Meiling now that she's a witch, she can use the wand now and I assure you she uses it better than you do."

"But it's only temporary, and what always counts is male strength," Ron insisted.

"I've had enough of you Weasley, Ginny, don't interfere."

"Go ahead, don't be soft with him," Ginny said bored.

The Chinese beauty rushed against Ron and though she did not hit him, she did apply every fight key. Ron was humiliated, Meiling had kept his tunic.

"Battle spoils!" Meiling shouted triumphantly. Ron wanted to take it from her, but when he saw the hateful look the girl gave him, he gave it up, sure that this time he would really get beaten up.

"I told you not to be soft with him. what you think Meiling if I show you my curse of the snot-bats, we could practice with Ron."

"It would be great," replied the Chinese woman.

"Let me film everything," said dreamy Tomoyo.

"I will prepare the pastries," said Rika elegantly.

"Listen, girls, that's not a show," said Harry. At that moment, the mysterious phenomenon made its appearance.

Ron, who a moment ago became the macho man, was the first to run and everyone else followed him.

.

.

Comparing what they had seen, they noticed that each of the boys saw something different and not at all frightening; they just ran away instinctively as they saw the redhead running.

"I can't believe it," said Syaoran, "we fled like little children."

"And what did you see Sakura?" Rika asked.

"I saw my mom."

They all looked at Sakura, they knew that her mother passed away a long time ago.

"I saw my parents too," said Harry.

.

.

The next morning, Sakura stepped into the dark forest and in that she saw a glow, the girl ran hastily and saw that Harry was near a precipice deceived by the clow card. Sakura could see how Harry's parents drove the boy closer and closer to the precipice.

The girl could not waste any more time and invoking her staff, she captured the card clow: The Illusion.

"Harry, are you okay?"

"Sakura? What happened."

"The clow card almost makes you fall down the cliff, took the shape of your parents and almost fell into the trap."

"Did you get to see my parents?"

"Yes.... Now that I think about it, how could I see them? The card should show me the image of my mother, not your parents."

"Thank you Sakura, I owe you my life."

"You saved me before, I wasn't going to let you fall."

Harry hugged Sakura and then got up helping her friend to stand up, then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Why am I so nervous?" Sakura thought.

"Why did I kiss her? I'm not so brave with girls," Harry thought.

The two teens returned to the castle in silence and very blushing.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!