A boat ride...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!

HARRY POTTER AND SAKURA CARD CAPTOR

Chapter 5: A boat ride, a gentle giant and a very cold teacher

Sakura was walking alone near the lake, she was frustrated because the caretaker Filch, had not freed poor Syaoran from his daily chores. Without noticing it, she had arrived at the landing of the boats, in that place she saw how some boys took the boats and went for a tour in the lake

"Sakura? You also come for a boat ride," Harry asked.

"Hey, that's your Harry, I didn't see you."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, you didn't..." Sakura answered a little nervously.

"And tell me, would you like to go boating with me?"

"Yes, of course, it will be fun."

Already in the middle of the lake the two friends were having fun when Harry wanted to ask Sakura about his key-staff.

"I've never seen a staff before in my life," Harry told her.

"I know that in the West you use the sticks instead of the staffs," Sakura said to him, while she showed her staff key to the boy.

"Could you show me how you invoke your staff?"

"Surely," said Sakura and took the staff between her two hands.

"Staff who keep the powers of darkness..."

At that point something shook the boat. Sakura who was standing at that moment, fell to the lake in a strong splash.

"Sakura, Sakura!" Harry cried desperately, he wanted to help Sakura but he had never learned to swim, his uncles never cared about it.

Without further thought, Harry threw himself into the lake and then saw her... Sakura unconscious sunk into the lake. Without knowing how, the boy reached her, now the problem was to bring her to the surface.

Harry tried and tried, but they kept sinking deeper and deeper. Suddenly, something came up from the dark waters and caught the teens!

The magicians were lifted to the surface and deposited inside the boat; the giant squid had saved them.

Sakura still remained unconscious and Harry remembering an episode he saw on TV, proceeded to give the sorceress mouth-to-mouth breathing. Sakura regained consciousness and Harry explained what happened.

"But you can't swim, and yet you went for me?" said Sakura to him tenderly.

"Well, I couldn't let anything bad happen to you..."

The girl hugged Harry tightly and then they broke up blushingly, they tried to say something to each other but the squid tentacles touched the two teens' heads as if trying to calm them down because they were almost dead. The two teens looked surprised and then began to laugh, the squid lazily moved away.

"You know, I think it was one of the clow cards that shook the boat," said Sakura

"You think?"

"I am sure, before I lost consciousness, I could detect the magic of a clow card."

The incident with the boys was not the only one, several reported that the same thing happened to them as well, but it was because of the squid that saved each student....

.

.

The card captor meditated on how to catch the card, something very dangerous, especially if you should be paying attention in potion classes.

"Ms. Kinomoto, ten points less to your house for being distracted in my class and you will be punished tonight."

.

.

Already at night the poor of Sakura had to classify the repugnant specimens enclosed in the bottles that Snape used, and then she placed them in a special pantry which was enchanted so that it simulated the temperature of an industrial refrigerator... That was the solution! The card captor already had a plan.

.

.

In the evening, with Dumbledore's permission, Sakura went to the lake and with her staff challenged the card to present fight. The card accepted the challenge, but Sakura pretending that she fled, took the card towards Snape's pantry and once inside closed the door. When reopening it, Sakura was able to verify that the card had frozen and in that way was able to catch the card easily, now had one more card: The Water

.

.

"TWENTY, TWENTY POINTS LESS!, and from now on for a whole month you will be punished by repairing the pantry you thwarted," Snape shouted in the morning.

"I want to go home!" complained Sakura

TO BE CONTINUE...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!