The Past,The Present,And The Famila

Start from the beginning

"Chill I gotta pick up somebody real quick then we going to the mall"

"Okay just hurry up I got plans today"

"Damn you don't got time for yo Bestfriend in yo schedule"He said putting his hand on his heart"Why you gotta be so heartless"He sang in Kanye West voice.

"Stop being so dramatic"I said mushing his head."You know I got time for my Bestfriend."I said laughing.

We pulled up to this house that was in the HOOD of Atlanta.To be exact I'm pretty sure it was a trap house.Some guy that looked about 5'9 ,light skin,short curls with his sides and back trimmed,And he had a lot of tattoos.He was wearing a pair of Nike sweat pants,Some Retro Jordan's,and a Nike Air shirt.He hopped in the car and Quan started driving.

Quan P.O.V

James got in the car and I pulled off.Then James started speaking."Wassup bro,Who this?"He asked looking at Mariah.

"That's Mariah"

"Mariah what's yo last name"He asked her.

"Doughlas.....Why?"

"Aw shit you Royal and Meek cousin you just moved out here right"he said.Damn I knew this girl for almost 3 weeks and didn't catch her last name,ugh I'm a bad Bestfriend.

"Yeah how you know all that?"She said looking at him.

"Royal my girlfriend she been talking non stop about you being out here she said you her and Meek suppose to meet at Meek house later"

"Yeah at like 5:00 and she never told me she had a boyfriend what's your name?"She asked him"I'm bout to call this trick"

"My names James"He said laughing and sitting back in his seat.While Mariah was on the phone with Royal me and James started talking."So did you trace the car?"I asked him referring to referring to the other day.

"Yea I told Tone already we gone have a meeting about it tomorrow he said."

"awe okay let me know what the score is when the meeting over"

"You and Tone need to grow up its called forgive not forget."

"He should have never fucked my babymama"

Back in high school Tone fucked my girl/baby mama.I let it slide that first time until 2 years later she ended being pregnant again but with his baby.I had to cut that bitch off completely, I still take care of my son though and I'm in his life as much as can so nobody can say I'm a bad father.

{Qaun son-5 yrs old Name~Elijah Zahir Johnson~Birthday-April 18,2009}

{Tone son-3yrs old Name~Jordan Xavier Rhodes~Birthday-May 19,2011}

"let it go it was 3 years ago"he said dieing of laughter.

"So I don't care,lets just stopping talking bout this ight"I said getting irritated.

"Sensitive ass nigga"He coughed.

"Fuck you"

"Whatever with yo mad ass.Anyways its some more stuff going but I'm not sure about it so I'm not gone say shit until I know for sure but I think someone trynna kill Tone."

"How figure that"

"Crazy shit been happening for a while B, and he seem to always be at the scene of the incident."

"Damn that's fucked up he better lay low"

"You know him better than anybody so You already know he hard head and stubborn and won't rest until he get the job done."