"I could just be crazy, but I thought something about Jack was weird. Really weird..."

"Oh thank god! I thought so too!" Sofia responds in a loud hushed whisper and I see her hands fly up in front of her. She talks with her hands better than her mouth sometimes.

"You thought so too?" I ask cautiously. I'm happy I wasn't the lone one to think so, but the fact that she felt the same intuition about him worries me.

"Yeah. Did you give him your number?"

"No, of course not. He just gave me his and told me to call him sometime." I say and think about how he said it and slid his hand down my back until it was almost on my arse. "He's a mechanic though." I add. "How coincidental right?"

Sofia sighs and then laughs, "Yeah. I suppose so. Since tomorrow's a day that we both have no classes, do you wanna go? I mean I'm freezing right now." She says as she points to the heating vent.

"Yeah, sure. I'm sorry about that." I say and laugh quietly as I pull up to Josh's house. "Well, here you two are." I park carefully behind Sofia's small red mini coop and watch in amusement as she tries to wake up Josh.

"Hey, Sof?" I ask quietly, trying not to wake up Josh.

"Huh?" She asks just as quietly.

"I gotta plan. To get him up, that is." I say and a mischievous smile spreads across my lips. She returns the same smile and glances over at Josh.

"Scream bloody murder?"

"On three." I confirm and begin a slow, quiet count. After three leaves both of our mouths, we begin to scream at the top of our lungs. Josh jolts awake and screams with us. His scream comes out high pitched and he looks absolutely terrified. Sofia and I burst out into a convulsion of laughter and tears begin to pour down my face as I struggle to draw air into my lungs.

"Piss off!" Josh grumbles as he forces the door open and climbs down out of it sleepily. He starts to walk up the front walk to his house he pauses and turns around and looks right at me. It's very dark out, but I consider his hand lifted and his middle finger move up along with it.th it. I just laugh even harder and say my goodbyes to Sofia as she chases after Josh, still laughing.

____

I lounge around my flat until Sofia calls me and informs me that she's got all of her running around done. I crawl off of my small sofa and walk into my room switching out of my pajamas and into some black yoga pants with a pink Nike jumper. I slip on matching sneakers and get back to watching Doctor Who as I wait for Sofia to arrive. We're not driving in the same car because both of our cars need to be seen, but I have no idea where this place is and she does so... Ta-DA.

My phone goes off and see a text from Sofia, saying that she's outside. I lock up my flat and get into my car and follow closely behind her. We're driving for what seems like an hour and the whole time we've been on the phone with each other, gossiping about anything that we can. Finally, she hangs up on me and we park our cars next to each other in the large parking lot in front of the even larger building.

"We could act like a lesbian couple." Sofia continues from where we left off from our conversation on the phone.

"Yeah, we could, but I don't think that will get us a discount." I chuckle as I shut the driver's door and turn to look at her. Her dark hair reflecting the suns rays and her white ray bans cover most of her small face.

"You never know..." She wanders off and wiggles her eyebrows at me as she turns around letting me into the building. The smell of car oil, rubber, and gasoline fill my nose. How can some people like the smell of these? It's utterly repulsive. Sofia follows me up to the counter and stands next to me. I notice we're dressed alike, both in yoga pants, jumpers, and sneakers. We both look like we actually work out. I accidentally snort out loud and a tall man with chocolate colored curls and green eyes turns to me, a smirk spread across his full lips as he turns and walks out of the reception room. He opens the doorway and the aroma of oil and loud noises crash into the small quiet room. I look down instantly as I feel my face light up in a bright shade of red.