Chapter 3: ...She Forgets To Chew

Yes. I just got swallowed by Dora. Dora the Explorer. And I didn't die.

I'm  pretty surprised at that. I'm here, alive, inside a famous animated children's show character. It's such a hilarious concept, I have to laugh.

But then I start to worry. I'm inside a human. Has she grown? Have I shrunk? What about Alice? How will she react? She's still there with Dora. Will she be eaten next? Where am I, anyway? I can't see anything, but I think that I'm in Dora's stomach.

"So, you got eaten, too?" a voice comes from my left. Only now, my eyes start to adjust. I'm standing on something pink and squishy, and csurrounded by gross-looking green liquid. I don't really want to move right now. A few meters away from me stands a boy. He's quite far away, so I can't really see his features well, but he looks quite tall, with short, brown hair.

"Yeah. I'm Shannon, and I yelled at Dora The Explorer. In real life, not just on the TV. Who are you?"

"My name's Aiden, and I called Dora The Explorer fat. In real life, not just on the TV. I think we're in her stomach right now, but I don't want to move," the boy, Aiden, responds, "That green stuff is stomach acid."

"Well, what are we going to do? We can't just stay here," I say, hoping that he's been here long enough to know the way out. But, if he knew the way out, why would he still be here?

"I have a plan," he says, smirking a little, "but it involves three people."

Author's note: Hi. I don't even know what happened here, okay. My imagination went a bit wild on the last chapter, and it got a little out of hand, but I'm going with it. Anyway, vote if you liked it, comment your opinions and follow me if you hated it (yes! I'm going to have a billion followers! Yay!).

             ~NotSparta