Chapter 1 [English Version]

"Are you okay, Amber?" Kaylee, her friend asked. "You've been like that for the past week." She added, worried about her friend's welfare.

"Y-yes. I'm just tired." Amber answered with a forced smile. "This is not my only job that's why." She added.

"Why don't you take a rest? Or take a day-off just once?" Her friend suggested.

"You know that I can't do that." She said with a sigh. "I have to pay my father's debt."

"Why don't you just move to my apartment? My apartment can cater the two of us. Let's just split the rent." Kaylee said.

"Thank you, Kaylee but I can save more if I'll just stay at my place. It is more convenient since it is near here and to my other workplace." She said and continued washing the dishes but she covered her mouth and ran to the comfort room and vomits.

"Amber, I've been meaning to ask this since last week." Kaylee said while giving her a cup of water. "Are you pregnant?" She asked making her frown.

"What are you talking about, Kaylee? I had my mens—" She suddenly remembered something making her eyes wide while looking at Kaylee. "I—I didn't have my menstruation last month." She said with tears on her eyes. Kaylee approached and embraced her.

"Who is the father?" Kaylee asked.

"I—I don't know." She lied. She knew him but she doesn't want to see him again.

"Amber! You will not just give up your virginity to someone you don't know." Kaylee sermons. "Unless he raped you..." She said, worried for her.

"No. It happened with my consent." She said. "He's a frequent costumer in the bar I worked at. And I don't know his name." She lied.

"Amber—"

"Hey! We are not paying you just to have a chit-chat there!" Their strict manager said. "Do your job well as the owner will come and inspect."

"Can you still work?" Kaylee asked her.

"Yes, go to your post or else Miss Antonette will be angry at you." She said while holding the plate and sponge, Kaylee is hesitant to leave her at first.

"Amber!" Antonette shouted making her drop the plate in surprised. "What the heck are you doing? You're so stupid! Quickly fix those, the owner is on his way!" Antonette shouted. She secretly sighed, this is the day she will meet the owner of the restaurant yet she broke a plate.

"Rafael to earth! Rafael Anderson to earth!" Gabriel repeatedly calling him while Joshua and the others are laughing. They were gathered on Joshua's office who just landed from London due to a business trip.

"Ha?" He asked frowning. "What's your problem?" He asked.

"You!" They said in unison.

"Tell me buddy, did someone struck you in the heart?" Jonathan asked.

"Who's the unlucky girl?" Gabriel teased.

"Or did you make someone pregnant?" Joshua asked.

"Damn you all!" He cursed. "I always practice safe sex!" He said but he suddenly remembered that one night when he was drunk.

"Hey! You're in daze again." Joshua tapped his shoulders making him sigh.

"I just remembered something." He said and stood up. "I'll go ahead, lately there are negative reviews about my restaurant, so I'm going to inspect today and see what's the problem." He was shocked so see the negative reviews on their page. It never happened before so he's curious.

"AMBER!" Rafael is at the entrance of his restaurant when he heard the loud voice of Antonette, the one he appointed to be the restaurant's manager due to her splendid performance. That is why it is surprising that she is shouting loud enough for their costumers to hear.

"What the heck are you doing? You're so stupid! Quickly fix those, the owner is on his way!" Her loud voice echoed through the restaurant.

"There she goes again, always picking on Amber." One of his employees said. "I don't really get it why sir Rafael appointed that bitch to be the manager."

"Ma'am Antonette didn't show her true self when she's still a simple waitress." Another one said.

"Shh! Enough of that chit chat." Ronald said to the other employees. "Let's just apologize to the costumers about the fuss." He commanded. Ronald is one of his choices for the manager position, but he chooses Antonette because she was employed before Ronald. He witnessed how Ronald apologises to the costumers. It seems that he made a mistake.

"You are so stupid!" Antonette shouted again. "You piece of trash!" It was the last straw, in his restaurant, he never once sees his employees as trash nor he even shouted or cursed at them. He went straight to the kitchen.

"Sir Rafael..." The employees who saw him were surprised.

"Stop with your act and stand up, you trash!" Antonette said and kick the woman's stomach who is lying on the floor. But he is more surprised to learn the identity of the woman.

"Damn!" He cursed and immediately scoop the woman in his arms.

"S..sir.." Antonette uttered in surprised.

"Amber!" A woman in uniform entered the kitchen. "What happened here?" She asked, worried.

"It seems that she fainted." He answered.

"S..sir." she uttered in surprise.

"Is she your friend." He asked.

"Yes, sir." She answered immediately. "You should bring her to the nearest hospital, there's a chance that she's pregnant." She said making him gasps in shock.

"P-pregnant?" He uttered in disbelief,

"Yes, Sir. I think she's 1 month pregnant." The woman answered with a frown.

His face turned pale and angrily glance at Antonette. "She's freaking pregnant and you kicked her in the stomach?" He shouted in rage. "Pray that nothing bad will happened to my child or else you will pay!" He threatened her. Antonette's face turned pale, and his employees were shocked. He didn't waste any time and walked out from the kitchen; all the costumers' eyes were on them but he didn't careless. He prayed that nothing bad will happen to Amber and his child.