Now she knew why the room was so cheap. It looked like it hadn't been touched let alone cleaned for centuries.

But then again, it would have to do.

------

She sprawled on to the bottom bunk bed that squeaked if she moved. She was shattered, and it felt weird. Adela had forgotten what it was like to be tired and all the other emotions. But as she closed her eyes, she started worrying about money and clothes and college and home and friends ... and then, anxiety kicked in. Shortly afterwards she was an unstable wreck. One thing she didn't miss about human life is the mentality and issues... Or mental issues they faced day in and day out. She'd been human for basically a day and was already stressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor was quite overwhelmed with herself. She had hooked up with the dark mysterious hottie of Hastings. The stranger who hid in the shadows...but...wait...Who even was he? Taylor thought weirdly. She had no clue who he even was if she was honest, not once had she seen him around town before. Not even once and she had done that...

And now she was being forced to go to college today because of her disappearance yesterday and so her mum knows she was lying about being ill. Therefore she was dressed and ready to go, hoping to meet Kate and gossip.

--------

But when she went to call for Kate she wasn't there, her mum said she was spotted in town by her uncle and that she would probably be in college already. Her mum looked very tired. Her eyes sat on top of grey circles, her mouth was frowning and her brown hair was knotty and frizzy. Normally she smelt of sweet perfume but now she reeked of sweat, like deodorant was non existence to her.

"Ok, is everything alright," Taylor managed to say, without choking on the tiny breeze that flew off Kate's mum and towards Taylor.

"Did you know where she went last night? Didn't you find her?" She said in a worried, begging manner.

"You mean Kate? Um..." She tried to remember, but nothing came to her. The only thing she could recall was how she felt: confused, cold, worried, traumatised, hurt... But those emotions don't fit with what her night was, what it must of been. Or is she telling herself wrong? Did something else happen last night with- oh damn, she thought, she didn't even know his name. Yes, she had done things like this in the past but not once had she remembered feeling traumatised from a drunken time with a stranger. There was definitely something wrong. She just had to find what.

"No, I don't understand? Why would I of been trying to find her last night?" Taylor finally concluded.

"She went crazy, remember. I would of thought you would've found her because she never came back,"

"Well, no. I must not of found her, I don't think I even went out looking for her." Taylor knew why now though. Maybe her and Kate had fallen out and gone their separate ways last night and she ended up with a guy whilst Kate got lost? Or started shouting because she was so drunk? Oh I don't know, Taylor thought annoyed at herself.

"Ok then." Kate's mum said and shut the door on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fabien walked to college whistling, every step he made seemed to bounce. He was just so happy with himself. Everything he had needed to tell Madi was said and the response he had managed to get out of her was amazing too. Now he just had to figure out what the halfbreeds will have to submit so the witches and demons won't rule the parallel worlds for their own bad keeping and sake. And even when he does find it out, he's going to have to find the halfbreeds anyway. So maybe that will be the hardest chore as the supernatural world lives beyond the humans and animals, they could be anywhere from America to India to just around the corner.

----

He got to college late, but he saw the faint figure of Taylor walk inside. It was hard to tell wether it was her or not because of all the mist, but as he got to the entrance she was just lounging in the corridor.

"What are you doing? Don't you have a class?" He said as he walked up behind her.

"Oh, Fabien." She said whilst turning around, "I'm just so confused,"

"About what exactly?"

"Well, I spent the night with some stranger who..."

"Who..."

"Looked- identical- to you but his eyes were dark and his hair was black,"

Fabien felt a surge of fury ravage through him, destroying the positive vibes he had once owned. So that's what Damien and his mum were laughing about last night.

"So you guys did it where? Because last night was hectic!"

"What? I don't know! I don't understand anything I'm just so comfused!" She said now sobbing.

"Last night you were looking for Kate and then I came and then Kate came and the demon and then you hid and then Damien took you home but that was obviously not the case!" He said, but was actually confused himself. Damien must of fed off her.

"Demon? Woods? What?!" Her face screwed up more with every question.

"Just get to class." Fabien ordered, he was thinking about how he's going to kill Damien. The little idiot fed on her and she can't remember a thing.

--------------

The college day dragged, Kate never turned up and Taylor's anxiety levels were raised much higher when mr Key reminded her about the Halloween ball. She and Kate had volunteered to arrange it but hadn't even started. And as Kate wasn't in today and wasn't answering her phone and when Taylor went to call for her at lunch break she wasn't there still, she would have to plan it herself until Kate bothers to communicate. But she had no ideas at the moment, all she was writing down was basically a replicate of last years; it was a horror movie screening outside in the graveyard, where zombies would creep up behind you at the jump scares. And that was Kate's idea, Taylor's only used suggestions in that one was the horror movie and the zombie makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damien!" He shouted as he walked into his house.

"What?" Damien replied, coming out of their basement gym. His black hair was muffled and he wore a white vest top and black quarter length shorts.

"You know exactly what you've done! I hate you! Why'd you feed on Taylor?!"

"Oh, clever boy aren't you?" He smirked.

"Why? Why are you like this?" He asked sternly.

Damien laughed at him.

"WHY? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?" Fabien repeated, even more angry at how he wasn't taken any of it seriously.

"Look, brother. Don't you think you should be praising me instead of giving me abuse? Taylor doesn't know anything about what we are now!"

"Yeah but the witches will be after her anyway! And you know that!"

"Oh I don't care. She's not my problem."

"I HATE YOU!"

"No, you don't. I've made it easier for you if not. You can hide her easier from the witches and they won't know- she knows...or did know about our race. They can scan minds and auras but if it reads clear they won't think anything of it, unless looking straight at the person..."

He was right, he guessed. If the supernatural was in Taylor's thoughts it would be so much harder to keep her out of the way of a witch, because if their auras clashed, the witch would know straight away Taylor knew.

"Why didn't you just tell me in the first place that you fed on her for a good purpose?"

"Because I wasn't going to if she hadn't of been so annoying. God she screams loud!"

So it was confirmed. Damien was a selfish, idiotic, self centred genius.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment on your favourite parts of this chapter! :D

Next chapter = Friday