I glared at her. What is she talking about? Obviously I'd prefer her daughter over any circumstances.

"But when she died, I was kind of sad to see my brother devastated. He really loves her, huh?" She sipped on her mug again, her eyes fixed on me.

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang isasagot. I don't even know what her point it.

"Yeah," I found myself agreeing.

"And how does that make you feel?"

Natahimik ako sa tanong niya.

She chuckled. "Don't worry, you don't need to answer it. And if you'd ask me I like you more than your sister. At least you're not trying to impress the family with all that geeky stuff, eh?"

I sighed. Gustong-gusto ko nang umalis sa harapan ng babaeng ito. Obviously, she's toying around with me. Looking for amusement from a teenage girl at early in the morning.

"Anyway, before you drown yourself with happy thoughts being with Harry and all, I'd like you to know more of him. I hardly even know my brother, young lady. Despite Annabeth's pathetic ego, she knew Harry like the back of her hand. You must think that he's the ideal man for you but believe me, he isn't."

"What are you talking about—"

"Don't bring out the worst of him." She continued. "Harry is... insidious in his own kind. He's not the kind of guy you want to mess up with."

"Uhm... okay."

"By the way, what's your name?" She squinted at me.

"Mary Grace?" It sounded more than a question than an answer.

"I see." She nodded her head at me. "I heard a lot about you from my daughter, Clarisse."

"Yeah,"

"I'm Pinky." Wika niya.

"So that explains the hair," I muttered.

"I heard that." She frowned at me.

I furrowed my brows. Before I could open my mouth, I spotted Harry carrying a tray of food.

"Are you bullying Mary Grace again, sis?" He called out, giving her a look of disapproval.

Her sister smiled, waving her hands dismissively. "I'm just talking her about relationship and  stuff. You know, she should be more careful. I'm talking from an experience." She gave me one last look as she went back to her room.

Harry eyed me as if he's trying to scrutinize and find the right words to say. I swallowed.

"Are you okay now?" He asked gently. I nodded my head. He lead me back into the room and place the tray of food on the bedside table. He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry about my sister. She's kind of, ah, insensitive sometimes."

"It's okay." I mumbled.

"I made your breakfast. I know your father will not be glad to see me again but I need to speak to him. I'll be held accountable for this, Mary Grace. Alam kong mag-aaala ang mga magulang mo kapag nalaman nilang wala ka sa kwarto mo."

I nodded my head weakly. I did not even bother to argue or think about what my Dad will do to him if he shows up in the house again. Probably punch him in the face or blast him to ashes.

He sat across me, searching for my eyes. "Mary Grace, I know something is wrong with you." Harry said slowly, stirring the water. "You acted...different."

I gulped and averted my eyes from him. "I'm just stressed out." I croaked.

"You we're yelling something about stuff like "stop it" and "no, this can't be happening again". What was that all about?"

Napabuntong-hininga ako. I cupped his cheeks and studied his face. I'm just talking to her about relationship...she should be more careful. His sister's voice rang inside my mind once more. I place a soft kiss on his lips then pasted a cheery smile on my face.

"I'm fine, Harry. Seriously."

I could tell he did not believe me and was glad he did not try to press me any further. He nodded his head.

"Mary Grace?"

"Yeah?"

"I care for you more than what you think. It pains me to know that you're going through something and I could not lift my little finger to help you. Basta, kapag handa mo nang sabihin sa akin, nandito lang ako palagi, okay?" He pressed his lips on my forehead. My lips started trembling. Words of my past are trying to escape from my mouth but I kept my lips pursed.

His sister is right. Hindi ko pa lubusang kilala si Harry. I cannot deny this potent attraction I felt towards him. And what she said earlier, it stung my heart knowing that my sister knows him more than I do. She spent her last three years with him while I only spent my last couple of months with his company and it wouldn't be possible if my sister is still alive.

I stared at his face. Yeah, someday Harry, I think.