❥☺ Not What I Expected ☹

Tuesday Chapter 1

I never exactly expected to fall for someone like Daniel but, it feels right....

It all started on June second when the whole seventh grade went to an Intimidator's game. Almost all my friends went except for my friend, Miya Garcia. She was always the "Life of the Party" so to speak. She always came to school happy, despite the fact she said no to the love of her life who had asked her out a couple of months ago.

She has sleek and shiny black hair which does whatever she wants it too. She has beautiful tan skin and hazel brown eyes. She was a cuban from Miami and she still loves Miami even though she's stuck in Savannah, Georgia which isn't to far away I don't think. Whatever, I'm not good at Geology. :p She was one of my closest friends and let me tell you, I have tons of close friends.

It was very hot so everyone was sweating and getting thirsty. I forgot to bring extra money to buy an extra drink. Dang it, I thought. We all were wearing are uniforms but, luckily we could keep are shirts un-tucked. We had to wear a hunter green polo shirt with khacki or navy blue pants. And everyday we had to keep our shirts tucked in and also wear a belt.

We had taken all the school buses to get there. I noticed that I had ridden the same bus as Daniel which made me a little nervous. I kept thinking about him the whole entire time I woke up this morning. I couldn't believe I could go head over heels for a guy like him.

He was okay looking, not the best in the world but, there are some attractive things about him that can make a girl go crazy. He has spiky, black hair and beautiful light brown eyes. His skin is just as tan as Miya's except a little darker. His teeth are perfectly straight which makes his face glow when he smiles and his body is built which shows you he is really into sports especially soccer. He was even on the team.

I never really noticed him until one night when I laid down for bed, I asked myself which guy I had more experiences with through the 7th grade. The first guy that popped up in my head was Daniel. I didn't really know any other guy at my school except for him. It's just.... the only thing different between him and I are our race. He's a hispanic and I am white.. Just plain white. I need to get a little bit more tan, I thought.

This was one of the reasons I never really seemed to notice that him and I should date. I had a feeling it was wrong to like someone outside of your race which made me think I couldn't date him no matter what. When I would hear a girl say she liked him, I would make a face and be like, 'Really? Daniel, nuh-uh.' Now, I regret ever making those stupid looks.

I had sat by my friend Shannon (on the bus) who pretty much liked to talk about her dogs which was awesome to me because I liked dogs myself. But, I just really wanted to be with my friends Rachel Reynolds and Katie Tindale because they were also some of my closest friends and I wanted to tell them my little secret.

Rachel would have to be my best friend ever compared to some of my other close friends. I could tell her anything and she would keep it unless I told her she could tell Miya. But most of the time, I would rather tell Miya myself.

Rachel had short, brown curly hair which she usually put in a ponytail and she had light brown eyes which were beautiful and they stood out among many other people's. Katie, my other friend, had light brown hair which she always wore down and she wore glasses and she had braces. She always comes to me when she needs to talk about cute guys.

Finally we had made it to the Intimidator's game. The seventh grade got there free drinks and food then sat down. Most of the seventh grade didn't watch the game, they just stood around near the concession stands. I sat by my friend Sydney who actually liked Baseball because she played Softball for the school. The Baseball players were exercising before the game. One of the players spread there legs out showing the lines where the cup was placed which did not look right. Which will never look right, I cringed at my sudden thought.