Logan Paul/Message to my Friend

As some of you may have found out by now that Logan Paul and some of his friends went to the Suicide Forest in the Fuji Mountains in Japan. Now let me give you some history on why it's called the Suicide Forest, it's a proven fact that thousands of people a year go to the Suicide Forest to well commit suicide. They had the intentions of camping, they went on the trail for a little bit then went off to find a spot and all the usual bull shit. But when they found a spot they found a dead body, hanging from a tree. Now don't get me wrong I usually think that people saying they found a "dead body" in a place famous for suicide is fake. But this was a real mother fucking body, now you maybe wondering why I'm making a chapter on this guy's video. It's because instead of turning off the cameras, instead of calling the police at first, they decided to get up close and personal and start filming every fucking angle of the body. They just keep showing it and the person killed them self that morning. And after a while they started laughing, LAUGHING AND JOKING ABOUT FINDING AND SEEING A VICTIM OF SUICIDE!!!! It just pisses me off that they just laugh about it, it was completely disrespectful and instead of apologizing to the family, Logan just deletes the video and apologizes to his fans over Twitter, and he mentioned himself countless times in that apology, what an egotistical douchebag. He deserves to be sued, banned off of all social media, lose his house, and then be sent to jail. And Japan's opinion on foreigners is very bad, and now this dumb fuck made it worse. Also most of his fans are KIDS and TEENAGERS, and most teens are suffering from mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, etc. Hell, suicide is even the leading cause of death in teens. What's worse his video was ranked number ten in trending videos on YouTube, TEN. I honestly lost all faith in humanity because of this video. I guess you could say that I'm just mentioning this because of my depression and experiences with suicide or because I'm still shooken up from the death of my friend. You can believe what you want, but my reason for this is to point out the stupid thing Logan has done, how he just filmed this guy's body for views and money. That's it for this chapter. And please, PLEASE, if you want to commit suicide seek some form of help. From friends, family, or the suicide help line. And if you can't think of anyone that can help, then message me, I'll help you the BEST I can. Also I would like to take the time right now to talk to one person specifically, Kayla if your reading this I'm sorry I haven't been messaging or calling you as much as I should, I still consider you a friend and if you don't consider me a friend anymore that's completely understandable, but I am aware that you have a hard life a very hard life harder than mine at that, if you need help text me please, I care for my friends and I don't want to lose another one. And don't worry I'm not mentioning your username because I don't know if you want people to know who you really are. But again if you need help message me I can't stand to lose another friend.