Not an Update

On November 27 2017, my friend took his own life. This was two nights ago for me, he was a good guy and he didn't deserve the treatment he got from a lot of people. But if you ever feel like taking your own life away seek some help, talk to a friend, family member or something. Trust me when I say there are people who care and want the best for you. Also when you see bullying stop the bully or tell an adult, and if you are getting bullied then tell an adult, stand up to the bully, or tell a friend and see if they can help you, and if you are a bully and your reading this, just know your words have consequences and those consequences can be fatal and I know how it feels to get bullied it fucking sucks, hell I tried to kill myself because of it I even cut myself. The point is if you want to kill yourself get some help because lots of people will be sad and depressed, and they may even try to take their own life away as well. Just please stay alive and try to die of natural causes. That's all guys, just wanted to say something. There should be a new chapter out soon I don't know, probably not soon because I'm going through a lot of shit right now. I can't even see a gun or hear a gun and not want to cry. He was a good guy. See you guys later.