4-we are golden

mikes p.o.v

We hung out at Chloe's, I watched her laugh from something I said. I love the way she tilts her head and squints her eye with her heart melting smile. So beau- I gotta stop! She's my best friend and shell never like me that way.

I sight deeply caching Caroline's attention accidentally.

She gave me a look asking what happened, but I just gave her a funny face making her smile and shake her head.

After some time Chloe's mom invited us for dinner but josh and I had to refuse cuz' our dad is expecting us.

When we said goodbye Chloe gave me a hug. I felt butterfly's just from her touch.

Caroline's p.o.v

I know something's up with mike but I decided to leave him be for now.

I had dinner at Chloe's but then went home

Blake's p.o.v

After dinner I started to walk up stares but felt a tug on my pans. I looked down and saw Chloe's little sister. She smiled at me

"Oh hey little one" I said. I'm really bad with little kids

"I'm Livy" she said "can you read me a bed time story?" She asked

Well her English is good for a three year old... I think I'm not sure... I know nothing

"Um I'm not so good with kids" I carefully said not wanting to hurt her feelings

"It's ok I'll help you" she smiled taking my hand and pulling me to her room.

Pink.

That's all I need to say to describe it. She got in under her covers and handed me a book.

I Took the book reading the title out load.

"The run away bunny" it read. I swallowed hard.

So basically the book is about a bunny that every time it tried to run away the mom will catch him.

It reminded me that when I was 13 I told my mom that ill run away and she said that that's my problem and she doesn't care. It was two years after my dad got killed. My mom turned to drugs and alcohol instead of rising me. So I went after the guys who killed my dad and made my job to kill them and whoever helped them in any way, and I sole drugs for money. Ashton's family took me in and treated me like there own. I never showed emotion.

When I finished the book I slammed it and ran out of the room bumping into Chloe. I mumbled a sorry and continued to my room. Once in I slammed my door and started braking stuff. The chair, the lamp, the desk. I threw books with my whole arm and then suddenly fell to my knees and cried.

I never ever cried. But I was being strong for to long and I cant hold it anymore

I cried over my dad for the first time. Over my mom for the first time. Over the people I killed for the first time. Over everything.

What seemed like forever I finely calmed down.

Fuck I hate crying.

I Heard a soft knock on the door making me stand up fast. I rushed to the bathroom washing my face and drank water. I grabbed sun glasses and put them on to hide my red eyes.

I slipped out of the room and shut the door quick just to meet Chloe's confused face.

"What's going on in there?" She asked worried

"Nothing I just dropped some stuff" I said a little to fast.

"Ok..." She looked at me weird
"What's with the sunglasses?" She said as she tried to snatch them off. But before she can I grabbed her wrist, I guess a little to tight 'cuz she let out a small whimper

I let go and slipped into my room locking the door.

Chloe's p.o.v

He slipped into his room and locked it.

I ran to my room and into my bathroom washing the red and blue marks the began to show on my wrist as I sobbed.

He really needs to control his strength. He could at least apologies. And what's with the glasses? And why did he brake stuff? His lie didn't fool me. Was he crying? If he was, then why? All these questions swam in my head.

I carefully touched the mark only to winch in pain and cry harder.

I took the firs aid pack and rapped my wrist. Then I put on long sleeves. I guess ill be waring long sleeves for some time.