The Fairy Tail Skater Girls Team

Start from the beginning

Fairy Tail Skater Girls were sent to the finals.
The guild/school cheered them on.

In the Locker Room

The girls were sitting and listening.

"Okay Girls your doing great out there",said Ms.Luna.

"I'm so nervous, like everybody is counting on us",said Levy as the girls nodded.

"That's courage and energy",said Coach Lily as the girls smiled.

"Now some of the boys team want you out of the boys locker room, are you gonna let them kick you out and boss you around, like they always do", said Ms.Luna looking at Lily and making Laxus chuckle.

"Nooo", said the girls.

"Are you gonna let them push you around",said Laxus.

"NO",yelled the girls.

"Are you gonna let them embarrass you in your own house", asked Coach Lily.

"NO", yelled the girls.

"NOW GET OUT THERE AND LETS SHOW THEM WE AIN'T WEAK AND WE ARE GOING TO GET OUR SYMBOL BACK", yelled Ms.Luna as Laxus smiled and Coach Lily blushed at Ms.Luna.

"NOOO", yelled the girls getting up.

"Fairy Tail on three 1...2....3, FAIRY TAIL",yelled everybody.

When they came out everybody cheered loud for them.

The ones on the Tartarus Boys Skating Team to do it was Torafusa, Tempesta, Keith, Franmalth, and Ezel.
The ones doing it for Fairy Tail Skater Girls were
Lisanna, Juvia, Cana, Levy, and Erza.

When they took off the other team was pushy. The girls had a hard time dealing with them. Cana and Juvia gave Levy a boost and she tied with Keith.

Pumpkin Man- Okay we have a tie. Now we have to have a tiebreaker.

Everybody then cheered.

Pumpkin Man- Now instead of five players from both teams were gonna have three players from each team.

Everybody cheered and the teams went into separate locker rooms creating a plan.

While the girls were coming up with a plan the boys came in.

"Hey you guys what are you coming in here for" asked Lisanna.

"We're coming to give you info",said Jellal.

"On the other team",asked Cana.

"Yeah",said Gray as the Skater Boys sat down next to some of the girls and started giving info.

Jellal was sitting next to Lucy and giving her info.

"Okay so you know how I told you about how Jackal took me out by cheating",asked Jellal as Lucy nodded.

"Okay you see the guy plays dirty, so your gonna have to give him the unexpected",said Jellal winking at  giving her a sign to pull off a move. Lucy nodded then her and Jellal smirked.