10.

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever."
-Walt Disney

April:

These past two months have been the happiest I've been and I mainly have Josh to thank for that. I smiled and watched the ice rink come into view.

"I'll be back in four hours," Josh said while helping me off the bike. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Maybe, be a bit early," I said against his lips and he smiled before kissing me again.

"Go, before you're late. I don't think Blake will forgive you this time."

"He will," I pulled him into another kiss and he placed his hands on the sides of my face. He picked me up and placed me on the bike, before moving in between my legs.

"Addy!" I pulled away and Blake stood there with his arms crossed.

"Coming!" I shouted back and looked up at Josh.

"You're blushing," he said with a smirk.

"Shut up," I lightly hit his chest and grabbed my bag.

"Picking you up at four," he kissed my cheek before putting on his helmet.

"Bye."

"Bye babe," he started his bike and drove out of sight. I walked into the rink and Blake wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"When did he start calling you babe?" he pulled away and sat on the metal bench.

"Last month. It's so cute right?" I grabbed my skates and pulled on my legwarmers.

"What's your nickname for him?"

"I don't have one. What about you and Damian?" I asked and grabbed the laces for my left skate.

"Damian calls me baby and I call him love or lovey," he answered and skated onto the ice.

"I think I may just stick with Josh," I stated while skating next to him.

"Have you guys said the big three yet?" I shook my head.

"We've only been official for three months and I don't feel comfortable saying those words yet. I like him a lot, but we haven't been together long enough to make that next step," I answered.

"Look," he stopped us and I looked up at him, "Damian and I said it after two month. When it feels right, it's right," he said and I nodded, "Let's start."

Damian came by two hours later with food and I raced Blake towards the exit of the rink.

"How are things with you and Josh?" Damian asked and I swallowed my food.

"Great. We've been accidently falling asleep at each other's apartments," they both laughed and we continued to eat. I skated around the rink and practiced my triples.

"I think my landings are getting cleaner!" I shouted.

"Addy," Blake looked behind me and I turned around.

"Hey!"

"Your triples are looking really good!" Josh shouted back and I smiled.

"Grab some skates!" he shook his head and I skated toward the exit, "And why not?"

"I've never skated before," he confessed and I smiled.

"I'll show you. It's not that hard," I said while Damian entered the rink to join Blake.

"Says the one who started skating at six."

"Five."

"Same point. I'm twenty-five and I've never skated," I smiled and went to grab him skates.