Chapter 10- Betrayer!

-Crona-

It was dark in my mom's fortress. I shivered as I walked down the cold, dark, and scary halls. Suddenly, I fell a sharp pain through my back, like something exploded on my back. Ragnorak...

"Why are we here? I'm starving! I need some souls to eat!" Ragnorkak complained.

"Medusa wants us here," I explained to my partner.

"Let's come here later Crona! We can come back after I get something to eat!" He pulled at my cheek and I tried to stop him from doing that.

"Ouch! Stop that!" I yelled.

"Bloody Needle!" I heard a roar from Medusa's room. Ragnorak and I stopped what we were doing and looked in the other room. There was Reena and Aran from Maka's class. Is she attacking Lady Medusa?!

"Who is that?" Ragnorak asked.

"Reena the Sword Meister and Aran, her partner. She's in the class with Maka," I explained. I watched as Reena held her sword high in the air, something caught my attention. The black blood on the tip of Aran's blade. They have black blood? I'm not the only one.

The blood turned into spikes. They all aimed at Medusa. Everything about her black blood was like mine.

"Electric Shock!" Reena yelled again. She raised her sword high in the air and the wavelength that came off the blade, quickly aimed and travel to Medusa. Quickly Lady Medusa dodged the attack. I stood there in shock.

"Welcome to the Team," Medusa welcomed them. They're on Medusa's team? Reena and Aran betrayed DWMA! I gotta tell Maka and the others!

"Since when was that little brat allowed to help Medusa?!" Ragnorak yelled. I quickly tried to cover his mouth and he tried to resist.

"They might hear us!" I called. Medusa suddenly stood still.

"You two may go home. I have some business to take care of," Medusa ordered them. Reena and Aran went on their way and I just cringed.

-Medusa-

I sensed him and Ragnorak.They weren't that far from us.

". Since when was that brat allowed to help Medusa?!" I heard Ragnorak yell. Reena and Aran look around dumbfounded.

"You may leave," I stated and the two of them left. "Crona," I called. I heard a huge gasp and tremble. "Crona come here now," I called the most friendliest way I could.

He trembled as he walked to me.

"L-lady M-medusa?" Crona hesitated. I smiled.

"My son," I said. Crona started shaking and trembling more. Ragnorak just laid on his back. "I have a task for you."

"Lady Meduss. R-reena and Aran are helping you?" He asked. I obnoxiously laughed.

"They're not helping me at all! I know their silly plan. With the snakes in their bodies I was able to know what they were up to."

"What are they actually doing?" Eruka asked.

"They're acting as spies for the DWMA. Just like the snakes are spies for us. They want to know how we're going to revive the Kishin," I explained. I looked at Crona who calmed down a bit.

"Crona." He looked at me, startled a bit. "Go keep an eye on them," I commanded him.

"Yes Lady Medusa," He answered. He walked away leaving Eruka and I alone.

"The DWMA is in for a surprise," I stated.