Chapter two: Fucking Fantastic

Start from the beginning

"Ugh fine. But you're doing all the talking." We walked back down to the house and knocked again.

"Surprise." We'd make a really good comedy act. Wouldn't we? Like we tried magic when we were younger but everybody figured out we were twins.

"Oh it makes sense now." They were both kinda shocked all at the same. I don't even know what to do, I guess head home.

"Hannah I'll wait in the car-" I went to turn around but I heard something.

"Alex you can come in you know, god knows how long they're going to be talking." I smiled and followed my sister, while Miss Daniels disappeared into another room. Hannah turned back at me.

"Do you mind if me and Adam talk alone?" Oh right, of course where am I suppose to go?

"Sure I'll just wait out here." I rolled my eyes, man I'm such a sarcastic bitch. It was awkward waiting in my teachers hallway, I just stayed on my phone.

"Mommy I don't want my nuggets." That must be the kid she's always talking about in class. I loved kids, they were so much fun.

"Hello." He sure did look adorable. He had dinosaur pyjamas. That's pretty great, do you ever see kids clothes and be like damn if only I was smaller? I do it all the time.

"Taylor. This isn't fun-"

"Mommy I found a friend." I just smiled and awkwardly waved. He seemed so happy about his discovery. Which was me, if that wasn't clear enough.

"I see that Taylor." I don't think she was prepared for this situation at all, I've never seen her unsure- or even nervous before. I haven't really saw her that much maybe 4 times this week. It's really weird.

"Sorry they're talking and I didn't know where to go." I feel kinda awkward here, I must have mentioned the word awkward 100 times but I can't think about anything else right now.

"That's okay, wanna join us in the kitchen?" I didn't really know what else to do, I guess I could. I'm talking like I have options, I don't.

"Yes Mommy! You can sit next to me!" Oh right. Okay. Is she ever going to teach him about stranger danger? He held out his hand and I took it. I didn't want to crush him. He was quite the puller I must admit. He was cute though.

"What's your name? Mines Taylor." I sat down at the rectangular table. Their were only 4 chairs. That was kinda nice.

"Alex. It's nice to meet you Taylor." I smiled at him, as he pointed.

"That's my mommy." I grinned, this was really really weird.

"It's nice to meet you, Taylor's mommy." I'm trying to make the best out of this really weird situation.

"Nice to meet you Alex." At least she went along with it, it's not that bad if you think about it. I could have slept with her cousin.

"Mommy won't let me play." I felt like asking why not, but it's probably because he didn't eat his food.

"Maybe you should eat all your nuggets, so you'd be nice and full and then you can play." I'm like a fun aunt with kids but kinda reasonable, I used to give my cousins candy all the time, I've learnt that lesson.

"Can you play with me?" I really didn't know how to answer that. Emily was too busy washing up. Can I even call her Emily?

"I don't know. We'll see when you eat all your nuggets?" You could see he was really cared for. He had on cool pyjamas, and he could talk for England. He was so happy and had loads of toys- and that's just in the kitchen.

"Okay. Do you want some?" They looked really good I must admit. But sadly I'd have to turn them down this time.

"No thank you. I already ate mine." I wish I did honestly. McDonald's is calling me. I might stop at the drivethru after this.