Chapter Three

Previously:

  "Robert. Daniella Robert." Daniella answered and stuck her hand out.

  "Nicholas Evans. Nice to meet you." Nicholas shook her hand.

"Thank you, you too." Daniella managed to say before Nicholas turned around and began walking towards the elevators to get him to Ian's room. How can such a nice person be friends with that jerk is beyond me. Mused Daniella while grabbing her things and walking out of the hotel. She decided to stay in a cheaper hotel right across the street from Four Seasons

    The relationship between Ian Anderson and Nicholas Evans was something that couldn't be defined. It was more than friendship, but it was less than brotherhood. The two had met when Nicholas had moved with his family right next door to Ian's. They had gone to kindergarten,middle school,high school  and basically their whole lives together. Some people would think those two were best friends, but they weren't. There was a constant rivalry between those two. Nicholas would always win with the academics, whereas Ian would come up with his basketball skills and ladies. There was always something those two could compete in, even if it was about who got to the school bus first, etc. Even though there were times when they were not exactly on speaking terms, they still kept in touch. That would explain why Nicholas Evans visited Ian in his hotel room in England, stopping by for a chat.

   What wouldn't their relationship explain, was the panic and shock struck face expression on Ian's face after Nicholas informed him that he would be returning to the States after his 2 years in England. Ian managed to mask his shock after the news and kept on talking to Nicholas, who shortly afterwards left for a meeting. Now however, the shock had appeared again. Not to mention panic.

   After sitting in the same position for about half an hour  while toying with mobile phone, Ian started scrolling down his contact addresses until he reached the number of a person he was looking for. Stephanie Henney. After noticing that he was staring at the name for about five minutes and decided to press call button. However, as soon as the dial tone started, he ended the call. To say Ian was frustrated was an understatement. He was completely stressed and panicking at the moment. All that because of one stupid sentence his dear friend Nick Evans said. All because of him and a certain blonde that he was supposed to call less than a minute ago.

   Stephanie Henney was a girl Ian had known since they were kids. Even before he had met Nick Evans. She was also very close with his family as she had spent a lot of time in the Anderson household. After coming to LA to study fashion, Stephanie had become a quite well known designer and opened her own boutique. When Ian started his career at a very young age, she was the only who always kept him tied to the ground. Well as tied to the ground as anyone can be around Stephanie Henney anyway. She was the one who currently designed Ian's clothes and she wouldn't have it any other way. What's the problem you ask?