Chapter One B

Ian Anderson always did his utmost not to hurt other people and not to hurt himself. However,being the big movie star he was, scandals and rumours were unavoidable.

"How can you explain this?"Harry,Ian Anderson's currently angry manager exclaimed while throwing People's magazine on the table. The cover showing no other movie star than Ian Anderson himself standing very close to another guy, too close some would say,while resting his hand on the guy's shoulder and whispering something into his ear. The headline screamed Ian Anderson and his secret lover?

"So what? Its just a photo. No big deal,besides nothing happened there." Ian informed in a cold yet calm voice,which seems to anger the manager even more. His face becomes dangerously red, almost turning purple.

"No big deal?NO BIG DEAL?"screamed Harry. "The whole fucking world thinks you are gay! Even Bruno called me this morning! He wants your phone number!"

"Who the heck is Bruno?"asked Ian amused. It's not that he didn't care what people thought about him but the fact that there were so many stupid rumours that didn't even make sense seemed funny to him. It also didn't help that he had problems expressing himself and his emotions.

"That's not important, what is important though is the new movie you will be shooting soon. You will be leaving for England in three days so prepare yourself would you? Also expect even more paparazzi and a possible press conference."

With that Harry picked up his coat and headed to the door of the hotel room where Ian was staying. Yes, Ian Anderson don't have a house,yet. Not that he was homeless because his parents had a big house back in Albuquerque, New Mexico. However, he was constantly on move. Shooting movies all around the world and always starting new projects, Ian didn't see much sense in buying an apartment in LA just yet if it was left empty most of the time. That,however, didn't mean he didn't want to have a house. In fact, he was already looking,his personal assistant Tracy was already looking, to be exact,for a house in a secluded area in LA where he could get a bit of privacy. After all, he couldn't live in hotels for the rest of his life no matter how comfortable it was. He didn't want an apartment in the middle of the town,not in the main surburbs of Beverly hills either because he didn't want to run into his co-stars or other famous people constantly.

Sighing,Ian stood up from the couch and went into his bathroom to take a shower while thinking about his upcoming movie he was shooting in England. England meant rain and even more rain. He was already mentally preparing a lot of things he would need to pack into his suitcase to bring onto the plane. All the other things he would leave in the hotel room and later on, Tracy would come up,pack it all and send to his parents where most of his belongings were. Until he'd buy a house anyway.