Chapter Two

Previously:

"Excuse me miss,but what do you think you are doing?"  Daniella froze at what she was doing and slowly looked up to the owner  of the voice only to be met by a pair of electrifying blue eyes.

   If anyone had asked Daniella, what her favorite color was about 2 hours ago, she would have say black but now, she wasn't so sure anymore. Now she would probably tell you that it was between black and blue. Not just any blue color though. This blue color, she had only seen once in her lifetime. About 5 seconds ago.

   Daniella was so mesmerized by that blue color that she didn't even notice the owner still waiting for her response. "I..uhm...I..."she tried to figure out how to speak English again. Yes that's how blue those eyes were.

  "Are you incapable of talking or what?"asked the impatient owner. That's when Daniella snapped out of her trans-like state and managed to look at the person carefully. He, yes a male, had sandy blond hair that were quite short but long enough to reach his eyes. Again, his eyes... God they were gorgeous, but moving on. He had quite handsome features now that she thought about it properly. Daniella swore he was familiar, but couldn't quite put a finger on it. So she decided to answer him instead of musing where she saw him before.

   "Actually, I can talk just fine and this happens to be my seat." She informed him and casually sat down while taking out the airplane manual from the pocket on the back of the seat in front of her.

   "What? No, I always sit by myself, always ! There had to be a mistake somewhere." Ian yelped out while looking  around frantically for the flight attendant. When he finally spotted her and called her over he started to talk in a loud voice, not caring that Daniella was actually there right next to him, being able to hear  everything. "Miss! Miss! Excuse me, but this person thinks she can sit next to me! I always sit by myself! Get her out of here!" Person? She was a girl alright so she would like to be acknowledged as one. Not being called a person! What's the difference between being called a "person" and outright a "thing"? In her books it was the same. So Daniella scoffed loudly and turned to the guy.

   "Who the hell do you think you are? This is my seat and I will sit in it. If you don't like it then you can move." She said to him while the flight attendant's eyes grew slightly bigger at her outburst. The guy wasn't able to say anything, only gaped at her. Maybe he just wasn't used to people treating him like that. She thought and was quite satisfied.

   "I am so sorry Mr. Anderson but it seems like the whole first class is full and there are simply no other free seats." Woman said to him and scurried down the isle pretty fast right afterwards. Wait. Mr. Anderson? As in...

   "Ian Anderson?!"yelped Daniella loudly and immediately covered her mouth with her hand while looking around seeing no one really paid her little outburst any attention except for one person. And that person was sitting right next to her, who also happened to be the one mentioned.

   "Did you except someone else?"smirked  Ian in satisfaction that the bizarre​ woman finally knew who he is.

   "uhm...no..yea...uhm..."mumbled Daniella while her cheeks turned red with embarrassment.