Chapter 2- Derek Hale

Hey Guys! Chapter 2 of my story right here! Hope you like it! Is it just me or do all girls obsess over Derek Hale?

I pushed open the main entrance doors and felt a warm rush of air hit my face. I walked into the main office with my backpack and was asked to sit down by the receptionist. Looking around the office, it seemed warm, and light music played in the background.

          “Gage,” said a soft voice from the desk.

I slowly got up and walked nervously up to the front desk.

          “Here you go, sweetheart,” said the lady handing me a map, and a course schedule.   

          “Thank you,” I said quietly.

          “First period doesn’t start for another 45 minutes so feel free to look around and prepare for your next class,” she said in her honey-sweet voice.

          I quickly smiled at her and walked out of the door. The school was very mellow, but maybe that was because there were some students who weren’t even here yet. I decided I would wait in my first period class, which was Biology. I loved biology, but I really hoped that the teacher was nice. I looked at me schedule and walked upstairs, searching for room B169. Finally I reached the room and walked in. The room was bright with lots of windows. The sun was shining through and a teacher with dark black hair was sitting at the desk. I looked at the desks and saw that a boy with a dark buzz cut and pale skin occupied only one of them. He was wearing jeans and a purple t-shirt with a plaid shirt over it. He was hunched over his desk scribbling on his notebook. I walked up to the teacher’s desk.

          “Uh, Mr. Finstock,” I said nervously, “I’m a new student.”

          He snapped his head up. I held out my course schedule signed by the principal and he looked at me again.

          “You can go sit by Stilinski over by the windows,” said Finstock in his annoyingly nasal voice, “He’s the only one without a lab partner.”         

          I nodded and headed towards the lab benches.

          “Hi, I’m Stiles,” said the boy kindly.

          “I’m Gage,” I said.

He moved his backpack and motioned for me to sit down.    

          “So your new huh?” he asked.

          “Yeah, my mom and I just moved here from Texas,” I said nodding my head.

I noticed that the kid was always tapping his fingers on his desk and bouncing his leg up and down.        

          “That’s pretty cool,” he said.

Not so much, I thought to myself.

          “Hey, you should sit with me and my friends at lunch,” he said suddenly.

          “Really? Thanks,” I said smiling.

I took a sigh of relief, knowing that I wouldn’t have to search for new friends.

          “So who are some of your friends?” I asked.

          “Oh just some of the team, and Scott,” he added, “Scott’s my best friend.”

          “That’s nice,” I said smiling, “So you guys play football?”

          He shook his head and laughed, “Football isn’t our sport here, its lacrosse,”