Chapter thirteen

Liane POV
Wow that was the most craziest thing that ever happened to me and I can't believe I just have sex with the guy that I'm in love with but I know where going to have a consequence on this relationship between Stephen and I, because first of all his like older than me and I know you guys are probably going to say age ain't matter but to my parent it will and it's illegal.

5 days later Stephen wouldn't let me hang out with anyone especially his brother Toni because he thinks that it's to annoying for him and what I found out more is that Stephen is getting possessive and protected towards me because he just won't let any guy stare at me. Like yesterday I told him that I'm going shopping and he wouldn't let me go unless that he comes with me.

After dinner Stephen decide that we watch a movie scene he think that we never watch a movie together. While where watching a movie I was laying on Stephen lap and I felt something poking behind my head and when I look at it, it was his dick and his having a boner because I was laying in his head. But I pretended to not know and tease him by moving my head up and down his lap and I can see from the top of me that he was holding his moan. So what I did next was ridiculous because I never than this in my entire life, is that I unzip his jeans off and start sucking his cock and to my surprise he was looking at me down with lustful eye. While I was sucking his cock, he told me that he was cumming and without any warning his seeds went down my throat and I swallowed all of it. While I finish sucking his dick, without any suprise he told me to stand up and take all my clothes off and obviously I obey his order and toke everything off I meant every thing and I was left naked in front of him and I was kind of nervous. While I was standing there naked he quickly stand up and toke his clothes off which that made us both naked and out of no where he puts me down the couch and start kissing me everywhere and sucking it which is going to be a hickey, after sucking my neck and to my breast he went down and lick my pussy which felt so damn good and I can't help but to let out a loud moan and while he was licking he stick his to finger inside my clit and start sucking it and I feel like I was about to explode because I'm so damn wet and without any warning he put his cock in my entrance to adjust to his size because he was so damn big I think his dick was 11 inch and it was so damn thick, while he fully put his dick in my pussy hole he start going faster, faster and faster which felt like heaven.