Chapter nine

Liane V pov

It's been 3 days now that I haven't talk to Stephen about our make out and it's killing me inside that his being ignoring me and bringing hookers at my house but you know what if his going to ignore me, I might as will played that games and two can played that game.
Little didn't Stephen know that I'm the queen of that game 😏 and I might invite my friend and his name is Toni and also I could make Stephen jealous and let the game begin.
(This is what Toni looks like)

While I was thinking about the plan how to make him jealous I heard a girl moaning in Stephen's room and wow what a fucking Bitch that brings a nasty hoe at my house and literally he doesn't what his playing with

While I was out of my thought I heard my phone and someone send me a message and the funny part is that it's Toni.

From Toni: hey do you maybe want to hang out with me like go on the date with me ;)

Me: yeah sure and what time??

From Toni: tomorrow and is it fine if I stop in your house right now because it's raining and I'm near your area 🙏🏻

Me: yeah sure

From Toni: I'll be there in 20 minutes xx

After Toni send me a message I decide the last message I left it on read because I look like a penguin right now and I need to get ready and look sexy so Stephen will be fucking jealous and bitch that's what you get for being a man whore. After I finish doing my girly stuff like brushing etc. I decide to wear a sexy but a comfy at the same time.
(Here's liane's outfit and without those jewellery she's wearing)

After sparing some perfume to myself I heard that Stephen is finish ducking his hoe because I can't hear them banging anymore and I have to admit when he brings those girls I'm kind of jealous but I push that aside me because that's not worth my t...

After sparing some perfume to myself I heard that Stephen is finish ducking his hoe because I can't hear them banging anymore and I have to admit when he brings those girls I'm kind of jealous but I push that aside me because that's not worth my time and what is worth my time is that to make him jealous and what his being messing.
After i was checking my phone I heard the door bell ring and the first thing that caught my mind was that I heard Stephen rushing to the door downstair and me being slow as Bitch I quickly ran behind him and push him aside so I can open the door but something caught my attention is that Stephen complaining what I'm wearing and he said I should go back upstair and cover my self but I can tell that he wants me biggest his eyes was lust and he was roaming his eyes at my body and biting his lips but I'm not going to full for it and I decide to opened the door and what kind of caught my attention again is that Stephen ask who it was and I told him it was my friend but before I can say something Toni ask if he could come in and I let him in and what interrupted me of my sight is that Stephen was staring at Toni and what surprises me is that Stephen and Toni's are brothers and Stephen ask Toni what is he doing here and how did you found me here bro but Toni replied back by saying, oh I'm here for my babe liane and you Stephen what are you doing here at lianes house and Stephen replied by saying I'm here because I'm babysitting her but I can tell that Stephen was so angry at his brother for some reason and like his jealous or something because I can see from his Body language and the way his staring at him and me but what interrupted me out of my thought is that Toni pick me up in bride style and running upstair to my room while we left Stephen........
To be continued

Guys the fun parts are coming in this story and I'm sorry for not updating and also I was rushing this story because I'm quite busy. But if there's a lots of spelling or grammar mistake I'm sorry and as what I said I was rushing this story, but I hope you enjoy it.