Chapter 7: The Duel

Automatically Donatello leaned closer, yearning for more of the pleasurable and satisfying feeling, which only Leonardo could provide him with. His hand that had been holding her chin in place, was now travelling carefully over hot skin further across collarbone and back towards her throat; letting it caress the noticeable shuddering muscles.

The purple cladded turtle gently soothed her neck, seemingly making the leader whimper from his delicate touch and he gingerly continued to circle the sensitive area further. From further touches he felt the blue cladded turtle trying to push away, however only being able to withdraw for a short time and only for the needed air, before he claimed her lips once again.

Desire overcame him then and Donnie let his tongue run over Leo's lips, eagerly pressing against them and asking for wanted entrance. Slowly, and hesitantly Leo parted her lips and he took his opportunity, first sliding his tongue against Leo's own, tasting the damp muscle and her minty breath before exploring further.

Leonardo then suddenly became weak; the gravity apparently becoming heavier for her as her knees began giving in from the constant added pleasure, leaving only the latter to keep her in place by pressing plastron against plastron. Then something unbelievable and remarkably happened. There was a light tug on his shell from her.

It was small, barely even noticeable, but he had felt it. Leo had grabbed the side of his shell and weakly drawn him towards herself; seemingly deepening the kiss. The news hit his brain as he tried to progress her small, yet gigantic gesture. It was almost too good to be true. Leonardo liked it and was kissing him back!

Only the mere thought of Leonardo having mutual feelings was enough to leave him breathless and craving for more than only the addicting sensation of her flawless, beautiful lips against his own. Donatello couldn't even believe himself! Mere weeks ago he could barely get a girl to look at him, now here he was; conjoined at the lips with the only female of his species.

"Leo! Donnie!"

Then in a flash Leo had broken their long endured kiss with a surprisingly strong forced push against Donnie's plastron, making him lose his balance and fall backwards, his shell hitting the surface in a loud 'thud'.

"There you are!" April exclaims panting as she stares at the two with concern. "You can't just break news like that and run off-!"

Leonardo too seemed to be to out of breath to respond, her cheeks flushed with a crimson red and eyes glossy with a loud of unreadable emotions reflecting in them.

'Hot...Cute...' Donatello thought vaguely.

"Guys!" Michelangelo yelled at the top of his lungs as he entered the scene, appearing to be rushed and stressed. "Master Splinter needs to talk to all of us. Now."

Donnie there concluded that their precious moment was by now totally gone and thrown out of the window. He made a mental note to use one of Mikey's comics as toilet paper later. Leo was the first to move after a short moment, not even halting when Donnie spoke to her aloud.

"Leo, hold up-" But it was already too late.

.....

It seemed all of the earlier festivities had been put on hold. Instead the four turtles, mainly Leonardo obviously, were being stared down by their Sensei; Casey and April standing awkwardly to the side.

"This changes many things, my s-daughter." Master Splinter says giving the blue cladded turtle an odd look. "As you know, as leader of this team I need to know you can still lead them. And with a new factor in the light, I have to be positive with my previous choice."

Raphael still in shock from the revelation, just stared oddly at Leonardo, not even registering the rat's words. 'Leo is a girl. The only female of their species!'