4.) The Helltel

Your pov
The hotel you all were staying at was MASSIVE. It almost looked like royalty was being kept there. You cautiously made your way down the hall. You did not wanna break anything. You were in room 234. You swiped your card and went inside. You set your bags down only to realize that you were sharing with someone. You decided to unpack before meeting your new roommate. A kid a bit younger than you walked out. He had brown hair, brown eyes, red cheeks and a large white smile. "Hi I'm Jacob" he says brining you in for a hug. You smile and awkwardly hug back. "So there is only one bathroom..... I took half of the counter, the other half is yours" you smiled at how well planned out he was. "Thanks Jacob" you say putting a shirt in a drawer.

-/-/-/—-/-/-/-/-/—-/—/-/—/-/—/-

As a part of Magcon your first thing that needed to be done was bond with one another. You all decided on going to the courts to play basketball. You sucked at basketball but didn't wanna be the downer, so you agreed to go. On the way down you and Jacob were laughing your asses off. On the way out of the room, there was a bug so Jacob threw a shoe at it and ran. The shoe came back and hit him in the head. You booth were soon laughing. "What's so funny over here" Cam said smiling. You look up and smile back. "Hi cam". Moments later Jacob and Cam were making introductions. They seemed to be getting along really great. Matt walked up to you. "Hi Matt" you say. He looks down at you and smiles. "Your gonna get crushed" Matt says. "What do you mean" you ask. Matt raised a brow and hands you a list. There was only one person you knew on your team..... Nash. Your face turned a light pink as you felt Nash walk up and stand beside you. "I'll look out for her" Nash said smiling at you. You shyly smile back.

/—-/-/-/

The score was 23-22
Of course the other team was winning. You guys just needed on more shot though. As you were thinking, a ball came flying at you. You caught it and quickly realized you were the remaining hope. You began to run for the basket. You jumped up. The ball got in...... but in the process you wacked your head and passed out. Welcome to hell. You thought as you drifted off.